Все Категории

Reclaiming Obsolete Armor

Поиск
9 янв. 2020, 18:0609.01.20

I have Armor in stock (inventory), which I consider "obsolete" and will never use in the future. They may be low-level or otherwise superseded by more useful pieces of Armor. Currently, these "obsolete" pieces of armor are "clogging up" my stock (inventory).  

It would be useful if these "obsolete" pieces of armor could be "reclaimed" for their components. This may be functionally similar in some ways to removing an "old" gemstone using Jeweler's Tongs from a piece of armor.

A less-useful alternative may be to destroy the "obsolete" pieces of armor. They would no longer "clog up" my stock (inventory). 

Sorry if similar ideas have already been presented.  

Please add your comments.

What is the best way to present this suggestion to the developers?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 янв. 2020, 16:0829.01.20

you already have the option to " Dismantle "   unwanted / surplus to requirement / old Equipment 

although now that the game has the daily / weekly / monthly Quests & " Savings points " are easy to acquire for FREE 

And obtaining additional Hero profiles is so much easier  ...   

why would you want to throw the equipment away ??

its Worth keeping ALL your old Equipment of Legendary quality  

as most of it will be used as a component for either Arsenal equipment or inquisitor equipment 

the only reason i can see for wanting the option of " Reclaiming ALL the materials " .... 

would be to benefit those who Rolled the dice on low % chance of making Legendary equipment ....  and created only Epic or Rare ...

which then allows a player to repeatedly take a low chance on making Legendary  ...  and then "reclaim" the materials when they fail

29 янв. 2020, 16:1329.01.20

p.s 

if the problem is your inventory is FULL 

please check your ... ITEMS /  My Items / Bonuses ...   @ the very bottom of the list is the item " Inventory Expander "

each one adds FOUR slots to your inventory 

30 янв. 2020, 08:4530.01.20

Just to clarify. If you select an item from your Stock there will be a Dismantle button. If you click it, you get a message saying any gems or runes will be destroyed unless you remove them. It also says you will get 1 item that was used in its construction. Then there is another button to proceed with the dismantling.

@ Strider Is your suggestion that all of the materials be recovered with the aid of some kind of tool that the players would need to buy?

You can make suggestions here or through the Ask a question section in the Menu. The moderators here read the messages but don't always respond. You always get a response through the Menu but it will most likely be a form response.

31 янв. 2020, 18:0631.01.20
31 янв. 2020, 18:07(отредактировано)

Unexpect said:

You can make suggestions here or through the Ask a question section in the Menu. The moderators here read the messages but don't always respond. You always get a response through the Menu but it will most likely be a form response.

IIRC, @RogerMontgomery has said all suggestions in this forum topic (channel) do get forwarded for consideration.

A suggestion, being what it is, usually needs no response (given that). (IMO.)

[i.e. No fault to anyone if no followup / response.]