Все Категории

Timed resource yields

Timed resource yields

Поиск
7 окт. 2019, 15:4407.10.19

Timed resource yields

I would like to see a resource yield time option.

If I want to have only an hour of harvesting I would like to be able to set a time for 1 hour then my troops would automatically return.

Advantages for the players is we can set harvest times to end right before certain competitions to save troops for planned battles.

It will save time for those of us who are planners and strategically minded.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 окт. 2019, 15:5607.10.19

Alternately speaking,

Perhaps we could have a box that will tell us how long the harvest time will be next to the amount that is about to be harvested when we are selecting the number of troops to send.
11 дек. 2019, 02:3411.12.19

Thought about another possibility.

Have an option to time a march to enter a rss location your troops are leaving so troops leaving will trigger a new march if the option to do so is checked.

The idea is to have the second march arrive 10 seconds after your first march leaves.

If players are smart then can attack a rss location seeing a troop marching and get to fight both marches.

Also if they see a troop marching they can sneak in and the second march will get the standard message that says you failed to accomplish your action...poor troops just marched for nothing and have to go home empty handed.