Все Категории

Townscape guide

Townscape guide

Поиск
28 янв. 2020, 13:4628.01.20

Townscape guide

Townscapes change the appearance of your Town on the Kingdom map and provide bonuses that improve game stats.

In order to unlock Townscapes in the Townscapes tab of the Palace (in the All Townscapes section), certain conditions need to be met. To find out what these are, hit the Townscape and read the requirements. For example, to receive the Fort of the Executioner, you need to destroy enemy warriors, and to unlock the Fort of Development, you need to speed up processes for a certain amount of time. After meeting the requirements, you will receive a message to your mailbox confirming that the new Townscape has been unlocked, and you can then use the new appearance for the Town.

Townscapes can be usual, rare, and legendary. The higher the Townscape type, the higher the bonus that it provides. Also, all Townscapes differ by their icons and appearance on the map, as well as by the number and value of their bonuses.

You can upgrade Townscapes to level 5, which changes the appearance of the Town and increases the bonuses. In order to upgrade, you will need special items – Amber Shards. You can get these for completing Quests, as a reward for participating in Tournaments, in Hero's Coffers, or as part of Bank offers. To find out how many Amber Shards you have, enter the My Items tab in the Items window, then check out the Resources section.

Before applying Amber Shards, make sure that you have met the requirements for upgrading, which are displayed in the Townscape info window.

Upgrading the Townscape's level may succeed or fail. The likelihood of success depends on the number of Amber Shards spent and is expressed as a percentage. For example, if you have enough items for a 100% upgrade chance and you apply all of them, then the Townscape will definitely succeed in attaining the next level.

If you have fewer items, however, then your chances will be below 100%, and the numeral will change color.

You can take the risk and use fewer Shards, even if you have enough of them for a 100% upgrade chance, but then a positive outcome will not be guaranteed.

In the All Townscapes section, unlocked Town appearances are placed at the beginning of the list, followed by unavailable ones, and finally the standard Townscape. By selecting the latter, you will restore your Town's original appearance.

All unlocked Townscapes provide bonuses, which are effective even if you haven't activated the Townscape. The more Townscapes you have, the more bonuses you will receive. Note:

• Townscapes will be in effect for an unlimited time
  • Changing the active Townscape only changes the appearance of the Town and doesn't influence the effect of the bonuses
  • The active Townscape continues to have an effect when you relocate your Town to another Kingdom

You can find more information about Townscapes in the "How to play" section of the Menu, in the "Townscapes" and "Lord's Palace" subsections (the "Townscape tab" topic).

Note: old Townscapes (the Black Castle, Eagle's Nest, Citadel of the Sun, Villein Abode, and Fortress) cannot be purchased or received as a reward anymore, but you can still use them if you have them. The conditions for obtaining and using the Pride of the Empire Townscape, with which the victor in the Conquest of the Dominion Tournament is rewarded, remain unchanged. To use this Townscape, open the My Items tab in the Items window, then the Bonuses section, or go to the Boosts window of the Bonuses tab and open the Townscape category.

Which new Townscapes have you already unlocked?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 янв. 2020, 14:3228.01.20

btw, what to do with amber charts if townscape looks like this after activation?

for what do i need AMBER CHarts then?
29 янв. 2020, 01:3629.01.20
29 янв. 2020, 01:36(отредактировано)

Try selecting it.

[Can deselect by going to bottom of list and selecting that.]

I've had at least one townscape that did the same. This fixed it.

Others have updated automatically.

(Almost like there's a bug in this code for the first such elevated townscape, that doesn't get triggered on subsequent ones.)
29 янв. 2020, 01:5329.01.20
Do you lose the benefits of the old Townscapes if you have one of them selected and you select one of the new Townscapes?
29 янв. 2020, 02:4029.01.20

Just tried it and the answer seems to be no.

I applied Villein Abode for 1 Day and my town changed and it showed up in the Boosts section then I selected the Fort of the Seeker. The new townscape now showed on my town but the Villein Abode still showed in the Boost section and the boosts still showed in my stats. Then I selected No townscape and my town went back to Villein Abode.
29 янв. 2020, 16:3029.01.20

Which Townscape gives Rss bonus like Villein Abode?

Btw, Thank you for a wonderful game!

4 фев. 2020, 17:4104.02.20

Unfortunately Plarium has taken away the Townscapes away like Villein Adobe. We all wish they would bring them back.

4 фев. 2020, 18:4704.02.20
4 фев. 2020, 18:48(отредактировано)

Mark Wesenberg said:

Unfortunately Plarium has taken away the Townscapes away like Villein Adobe. We all wish they would bring them back.

Seems you, and we all, have joined a choir on this. Many similar complaints on the Vikings forum about the removal of these.

As Vikings gets their updates before we do, and we got their re-modified version of it, it seems that Plarium has chosen not to listen on this. (i.e. Apparently Plarium introduced a v1 of these 'features', then went back and tweaked it. We got the tweaked version from the get go.)

There is one townscape left that I can see: OvO, Personal Checkpoint 10. (7?)
6 фев. 2020, 07:2506.02.20
Can't find an : all townscape section in my town
7 фев. 2020, 13:1007.02.20

Albert said:

Can't find an : all townscape section in my town

Hello, Albert!

You can find it in your Palace tab --> Townscapes. If you have any issues, feel free to contact me in PM and describe your situation in detail. 

Have a nice day!