The Arena and Championships in the Order Citadel
The Order Citadel
The Order Citadel is a special Castle that can be constructed by any Order. Buildings can be erected and special Studies can be conducted there. In addition, this is where Championships are announced and the unique resources that are necessary to enhance the Citadel and develop it further are produced.
The Order Citadel can be upgraded to level 4, which unlocks the possibility of constructing a new building, the Arena.
To upgrade the Order Citadel to level 4 and construct the Arena, you will need the Order Citadel's resources, as well as a special resource, Glittering Dust.
- To get Glittering Dust, you need to transform jewels of legendary type in the Gemmery.
- One legendary jewel can be transformed into one unit of Glittering Dust.
- Glittering Dust is sent to the Order Citadel without taxes.
When the Arena has been constructed, the ability to announce a Championship will appear in the Order Citadel.
- Championships are announced in the Arena menu.
- You need Glittering Dust to announce a Championship.
- Only the Master and Counselors can announce a Championship.
- The duration of a Championship is two hours.
Information about a Championship announcement appears in all chats. After that, foreign troops start attacking the Order Citadel. All enemy Lords can also attack the Order Citadel if they want.
- The power and number of the attacking foreign troops depend on the Arena level.
- Foreign troops start marching from different sides of the map at the moment when a Championship is announced.
- Marches of foreign troops appear in yellow on the map.
- In the Arena, you can view the composition and number of attacking foreign troops.
A successful attack on the Order Citadel doesn't destroy it, nor does it reduce the amount of resources stored there!
Reinforcement troops can be sent to the Order Citadel at any time to defend it.
- If a player leaves their Order, their reinforcements leave the Order Citadel.
- If the defense of the Order Citadel fails, the remaining reinforcements are returned to players.
For destroying foreign and enemy troops, you can receive Trophies of Arms and points in Tournaments!
A Championship lasts for two hours from the moment it was announced. After the Championship is over, this function of the Arena restores itself over a period of time. During this time, the Order Citadel cannot be attacked.