Все Категории

bug in gold chest

bug in gold chest

Поиск
26 сент. 2021, 01:0626.09.21

bug in gold chest

I bought the gold chest through seasonal store and everytime i click on it it crashes the game and i have to reload. I also do not get the gold reward for clickong on it. can you fix this bug please?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 сент. 2021, 05:1126.09.21
26 сент. 2021, 05:12(отредактировано)

Same reported in Discord . Someone sent in a ticket, this was the conversation / response:

i

[23:19] Groundpounder:  Anyone having problems opening up their seasonal chest ?
I just received a thing from a friend showing item was not implemented when trying to apply the seasonal chest.

[23:25] Groundpounder:  For some reason he bought the gold chest. Don't know if it's particularly that chest or possible problem all the way across the board. He's tried it on his phone and browser. Both with the same issue.
Told him send support ticket. (edited)

i

[23:47] patochka:  When you buy a chest it appears in your treasure items. If it’s not there it is definitely a problem

[23:48] Groundpounder: It's there within the treasure items, the problem is when you get ready to open it. Shows the error above.  

i

i

[13:25] Lohara:  Hey Groundpounder, I have the same  with the gold chest ..this is the answer from Plarium support to me:
Thank you for providing us with this information.
We are already aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. Please note sometimes it takes a long while to solve the issue and therefore this thread will be closed.
You will know that the issue is resolved in the News section in the game or in one of the following updates.

We will contact you if we need any additional information.
Just remember, we're always here to help with any questions concerning our app. Thank you for your understanding.

i

[13:27] Groundpounder :  Yea, my friend sent this to me last night. Copy and paste answer of we'll not let you know when it's fixed so you can open up your chest at that time. LOL
TY for the update 

[13:28] Amhrana:  Do they ever let us know?  Often it seems we figure out it was fixed on our own.  When/if it gets fixed.

19 окт. 2021, 16:1619.10.21

Hi, I was just about to buy something from the bank. It only works with US dollars. I can't buy with it. There is an error message. Can you fix that, as the offer is only valid until October 20th, 2021.

20 окт. 2021, 07:0320.10.21
fravo

Hi, I was just about to buy something from the bank. It only works with US dollars. I can't buy with it. There is an error message. Can you fix that, as the offer is only valid until October 20th, 2021.

Hi fravo, the issue has been already resolved🙂👍

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused🙌