Все Категории

Test's Resource Guide

Test's Resource Guide

Поиск
31 янв. 2018, 17:5731.01.18

Test's Resource Guide

This forum guide is done. More accurately, I'm done (with the game).

WARNING!

The following post contains logic, numbers and arithmetic.
May also contain: annoying truth contrary to popular misconception.

If you cannot handle one of the above, proceed with caution.

Intro:

Welcome to the full resource guide. (Also referred to as 'rss')

This guide is here mainly because with the newer 27-31 levels (but also before), the demand for resources "became real". Resource demand quota for everything is now in the several millions and will be in billions at the late stages of this bracket.
It's goal is to inform people and hopefully make some order leaders finally direct their order in the right direction.

Areas Covered in this Guide:

1. The 'Resource-Worth-Ratio'.
  2. The 'Golden Rule'.
  3. So, yielding - right?
  4. I'm no farmer!
  5. Production simplified.
    • Capacity.
    • Hero Skills.
    • Studies.
    • Boosts.
    • Gear.
  6. Getting the rest.
    • Order bank setup.
    • PMs setup.
  7. What about silver?
  8. What about fighting?

1. I quit so let's skip to the bottom line:

5 Food = 4 Stone/Lumber = 3 Iron = 2 Silver.
     If using gold for rss (try not to) - always the large coffer, or just food.

Production beats any and all other "ways" of getting rss. By such a large margin that it's the only way.
     To give a concept of amounts - an order of 100 members can easily produce over 1b rss per hour.

You can start producing as early as palace 21.
     Production is done in a 1-1-1-22 setting with the hero skills and gear for it. If the arsenal has a piece
     with both your rss and silver it's usually better. If it's silver alone the arsenal gear is arguable.
     Constantly buy the +100% to total rss production and your-rss production weekly bonus from event gold.
     Do the relevant studies in Economy (the Training tree's "rss production" is useless, skip it completely).
     Get the rss you need from people in your order. Share your produced rss when getting close to cap.

While a lvl 60 hero can have all production skills and all construction,yield and study skills, if you don't
     have enough points to do something (training, fighting, etc.) - reset skills for just 2,000 gold and spec
     (specialize) your hero into that action, put on the gear for it and do it. A hour or two later, when you're
     done, reset your skills back to production. You have just 1 or 2 days a week good for boosting specific
     things (construction, studies, training) and even then all boosting can be done in less than 2 hours.
     No sense losing 8m/hour (delta from losing gear&skills) or "just" 4m (losing the skills) for days just to
     'save' 4k gold. The rss you lose are worth way more gold.

2. The Golden Rule

If you've read my post on one of the bank-packs threads, you probably saw the bit regarding Plarium
     using various tricks and ruses to inflate the packs' displayed %. One of these is splitting the rss on the
     pack to smaller items than the max-size item of that rss (which has he best return-on-value) - i.e. a 3m F
     on a pack appearing as 40x 75k F will be counted as 11,800, instead of the 6,750 were it 1x 3m F (inflated
     to almost twice). But that's not all!

The real issue is, even if the rss on a pack will appear strictly as it max-size item, it still is an inflated
     value. How? Simple. The large rss coffer. It has 4.25m F, 2.5m St / L / I and 1.15m Sil, all for 41,370 gold.

Let's use the ratio to compare. We'll use RP (rss points), where 1p = 2sil:

Best Food: 3m for 6750 gold => 600k RP for 6,750 => 1g = 88.88[..] RP
     Best Lum:  1.5m for 8650 gold => 375k RP for 8,650 => 1g = 43.353 RP
     Best Iron:   1.5m for 8650 gold => 500k RP for 8,650 => 1g = 57.804 RP
     Best Stone:1.5m for 8650 gold => 375k RP for 8,650 => 1g = 43.353 RP
     Best Silver: 750k for 12k gold => 375k RP for 12,000 => 1g = 31.25 RP

And the coffer? 4.25 F = 850kRP, 1.25m RP from L & St, Iron adds 833k and Sil 575k. Total: 3,508 RP.

Best coffer: 3,508 k RP for 41,370 => 1g = 84.8 RP.

So, unless you need just food and that's it - never use gold for individual rss. Lumber/Stone are
     inflated to almost twice (on their max-size item, let alone the smaller ones), Silver over twice, and iron a bit
     over 1.5x. Just get the coffer and use the leftovers on the next thing.

3. So, Yielding -Right?

Short answer? Wrong. Yielding is a slow and nearly-constant way of obtaining rss (contrary to the demand
    that only keeps growing). But the bigger problems are that you  can only yield safely 4/14 days on the event
    cycle, and that while getting more marches will make the rss gain from yielding seem to "grow" you will soon
    find out it's an illusion because there are only so-many nodes on a kingdom.

4. I'm No Farmer!

5. Production Simplified

Capacity

Hero Skills     

1. Lumber III 10/10 - Increases .
  2. Lumber II 10/10 - Gives % to deal double damage.
  3. E 8/10 - .
  4. - 6/10 - .
  5. - 3/10 - .
  6. + 1/10 - .
  7. + 1/10 - .

Studies

1. Lumber III 10/10 - Increases .
  2. Lumber II 10/10 - Gives % to deal double damage.
  3. E 8/10 - .
  4. - 6/10 - .
  5. - 3/10 - .
  6. + 1/10 - .
  7. + 1/10 - .

6. Getting the Rest

Order Bank Setup:

Description.

Pros:

1. .
  2. .
  3. .

Cons:

1. .
  2. .
  3. .

Personal Messages Setup:

Description.

Pros:

1. .
  2. .
  3. .

Cons:

1. .
  2. .
  3. .

7. What About Silver?

6. What About Fighting?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 май 2018, 09:0423.05.18
Test said:

This forum guide is done. More accurately, I'm done (with the game).

That was awesome for the first, just a pity that u end with the game bro