Все Категории

6 stack 'Discount on Superiority' (Empirite) packs cheatsheet - as at 2021-10-06 [in progress]

6 stack 'Discount on Superiority' (Empirite) packs cheatsheet - as at 2021-10-06 [in progress]

Поиск
12 окт. 2021, 10:1212.10.21
09.09.17
1222

6 stack 'Discount on Superiority' (Empirite) packs cheatsheet - as at 2021-10-06 [in progress]

From / and thanks to Discord , especially @WIZO#9608 .

[Content levels vary by Palace level, but types of contents consistent.]

  • Note the gold improvements, too.

Roughly, #: empirite, gold, cost, errands -

1: 10k, 32M, $ 9.99

2: 20k, 68M, $19.99, 425k

3: 25k, 85M, $19.99, 425k

4: 42k, 85M, $49.99, 425k

5: ?

6: ?

2021-10-06:

i

2021-10-08:

i


i


i


i

5/6 unknown - please post ss below if you see.

6/6 unknown - please post ss below if you see. 

Просмотры
77
Комментарии
3
Комментарии
13 окт. 2021, 06:1313.10.21
24.02.19
1

Was a good pack month ago. Right now I'm not sure who is stupid enough to buy it. Maybe Plarium have to buy it for themselves   :)))

13 окт. 2021, 09:3313.10.21
14 окт. 2021, 12:43(отредактировано)
09.09.17
1222

Discord has a theory that coming game updates are going to require it.

There's also a theory that as time goes on, awards of a currency such as Empirite decrease - which is to say, at the beginning is as cheap as it's going to get. There's also a theory of milk the early adopters for as much as possible by making them pay more initially. [Empirite has been around long enough now that I wouldn't consider it 'initially' any more.] Sometimes it feels like the initial offers of new currencies are intended to milk the early adopters, then a short time later better values to encourage peole to spend, then a short time later the steady decrease in value per $.  Guessing 'short time' is perhaps 2 weeks.

In the end, seems that at high levels, percentages such as equipment upgrades are the difference between winning and losing. Which is to say, 80% to the winner, leaving 20% for the loser. Seems it's one way or the other - no middle ground, win or lose. So that .00001% increase from that equipment upgrade may be the difference. Thus Empirite packs. Notice there are Ducat packs now, too.

These are all guesses and speculations. Discord  is good for trying to get a grip on things, bouncing ideas off others.

11 фев. 2022, 12:5411.02.22
09.09.17
1222

Pack contents are a very frequent topic on Discord -  peek in there for the most current information, fastest.

Packs that start out the same, albeit different names or iniitial pictures, often have slightly different contents after the first of the stack. If you are looking for particular contents, checking there first may lead you to a better result.