Все Категории

Base Resource Tile Yielding Speed

Поиск
10 янв. 2019, 17:3110.01.19

Hello, I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the answer to my question. Forgetting about all boosts, equipment, bonuses, etc., does anyone know what the base tile yielding speed is for the different RSS tiles? I know the higher the lvl tile the faster you yield it but is it listed anywhere what the different times are for the different lvl/type of tiles. Like I said, I've looked everywhere and haven't found it. It'd be nice to know what the speed is.

If anyone knows the answer to this question please post it here. If it is listed on the site somewhere, could you please post a link in a response on this thread.

Thanks everyone.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 янв. 2019, 00:4611.01.19

It is not posted and nowhere to be found - and I too am keenly interested in the answer.

The best answers I have found have been in the vikings wikis. The principles explained there appear to be the same, albeit the actual values aren't.

One of those principles, aside from as you noted the higher the level the faster the yielding, is that yielding from fastest to slowest is: food, stone and lumber, iron, and silver. [Even though iron and silver camps are 2/3 the size of the other camps.] I think I've seen it said silver is twice as slow as stone.

The rate is further convoluted with whether the hero and inquisitor is or is not present on the march, and the equipment type. [High Resource Yield equipment seems to have the greatest impact. Sadly, only if it is being worn on that march.]

Given so many variables, such as jewels, this is a very hard number to pin down. [And if we could, then we could know how many troops to send to have them return within a particular time period. Such as 1h.]

This is all why I have made feature requests in the Technical Support forum to have duration shown beside capacity.

[Even two consecutive and consistent marches can have different durations. A boost could expire, or any number of other factors. Let alone expire -during- the march.]