Все Категории

exit the app on the mobile

Поиск
3 нояб. 2021, 20:3503.11.21

Hello everyone, I wanted to know how to exit the application of the mobile device in the game, I need to go to the account and I can not find where. Thank you

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 нояб. 2021, 09:0204.11.21

You may mean the (player/game) profile [as opposed to the Palace Profile]. If nothing else, you should be able to go to plarium.com in a web browser, and choose log in (top right in browsers, anyways). Once logged in, you are logged in / to the account (and forum) - which is different than the next step (actually entering the game). Agreed: Plarium doesn't make it easy to keep things straight.

[Forum profiles are under https://plarium.com/en/profile - this link gives 404, but if you click on a player's icon within a forum, it takes you to their profile under this URL.]

In browser, clicking on your player icon at top right takes you to your account / player profile - you can go this while still being in the game, from any browser. [It's only that you can't be logged in to the game itself twice - attempting to do so will log you out of the first one. But that's the game itself, you can go into the account / profile more than once at a time.]

Sorry I can't speak to mobile, but maybe this will help you get where you're trying to go, outside of mobile. [And not having to leave the game, or figure out how to.]

4 нояб. 2021, 20:3504.11.21

Thank you very much, but I have the problem on my mobile, because on my pc it works fine, but on my mobile the currency comes out in $ and I need to change it to € and for that I have to quit the game and that's what I don't know how to do, the only thing I can think of is to uninstall it and install it again and thus be able to change the currency

20 нояб. 2021, 18:3920.11.21

Hello to all I had a problem wanting to synchronize my account from the pc to my phone I found myself level 1 on the 2 .. while I was level 31 it bothers me a lot what to do please?