Все Категории

Throne: Kingdom at War,  Game-play suggestions to Developers.

Throne: Kingdom at War, Game-play suggestions to Developers.

Поиск
15 май 2017, 04:5715.05.17

Throne: Kingdom at War, Game-play suggestions to Developers.

A list of topics along with suggestions to  further enhance the gaming experience. If you guys have more suggestions, or would like to offer a distinct version of the suggestions i have gathered from other players, please feel free to contribute, and maybe Plarium will pick up some of these suggestions. 

Ask a question to Plarium at:

https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/throne

To  Find Game ID,

In the Game App, go to

Menu

About the Game

User ID: 1234567

^^^^^Game-play Suggestions to Developers^^^^^^^

*********General Features ***********

A1.-  Delete Towns that have been in game less than 5 hrs and not active more than 1 week. 

A2.-  In the Summary of Order Points for the Kingdom Vs Kingdom event, include a summary of the points given away to enemy kingdom for kills, and a net-worth between this number and the points earned. 

A3.- [Edit] Add a built in Language translator. It allows to automatically detect language and translate it to the language the user has chosen as its default language for the account. The translator can be turn on/off simply by tapping and keep holding for 1 sec on the window of the text (order chat, Common Chat, Order Description, Order Code, etc). The text will revert back to its original posted text when the user taps and holds for 1 sec in ANY text-window. This way the translator keeps on even after the user has closed the window or even after logging in again. [Feature suggested by jordirabionet  ]  [ I might make a new category for the App Structure itself ]

A4- [Edit] Expand on the list of notifications that the user can choose from to turn on/off. [ Suggested by jordirabionet  ] 

• A4-I ) castle under attack/espionage
  • A4-II) Troops Returned from resource location. 
  • A4-III)  Troops Being invaded by enemy in resource location. 
  • A4-IV ) Building/Study Finished
  • A4- V )  New Errands Appeared (All Errands, Only Unsual and above, Only Rare and above, Only Epic and Above, Only Legendary)
  • A4-VI ) Hero has returned from Assailant
  • A4- VII) From proposed B4: Campaign Tile Ready. 
  • A4-VIII ) From proposed D1: Resource Request Met. 
  • A4-IX) From proposed D3: Auction Sold/Bought

***********Military Features *******************

B1.-  Quick Recall Function: Add the ability for  the Garrisons icon in the lower right corner of the map interface is to be hold for a second followed by a "Swiped Up" feature. By doing this all the troops are recalled. Likewise, all troops marching away from castle can be recalled in a similar manner for the "Marching Icon."

B2.- Edit: Add the ability to combine troops if the marches meet in the same location. E.g. When sending troops to a shielded player, the two marches can combine into one [Provided that the Council Building allows for the maximum number of troops]. Currently, The players has to recall the troops, wait for the troops to arrive home to combine troops (such as those trained or healed) and send them  back to castle. This process could be time consuming, and quite tedious. With this new feature, the player can send the troops already available for safe keeping then the trained/cured the troops for later, once  he/she comes back online again, the trained/cured/resurrected troops can be send to the castle directly, and be combined with the troops there already. This also allows for 1 more available march. (Originally posted: Add the ability to Combine Marches by sending them to the same location.).

B3.- Be able to recall only the specified troops if there are enough number of marches. 

B4.-  Campaign Tiles: Instead of a castle being the host of troops for Raids,  the troops would  gather in a chosen site of the map ( maybe with Distance restrictions from other players, or collecting troops). The campaigns would require resources in order to be formed, depending on size of the raid. Other players can choose to attack Campaign tile before its ready to deploy. Campaign Tiles can be formed to counter other campaign tiles. 

B5.- Show in battle reports the coordinates of where the attack happened, whether a city or tile resource, this feature should be shown above the coordinates of the encounter. Currently (2017-May-27) the battle report only shows where the attacker was located at the moment of the attack, but does not show where the encounter actually occurred. 

B6.- Show in the summary list of battle reports the following: The  Order the player  belonged to (if any) at the time of the attack, along with a location link where the attack occurred underneath the date of the attack. 

B7.- Make the attacks to castles take time. An example formula to define the total time of the battle could be used as the follows:

Time Total = K / | TA - (1+D)/ TA | + m

where:

K= killed troops (losing side)

TA = Time Factor => 336 kills / sec

D = Difference in the total attacking power vs total defensive power. 

m = minimum time for attack => 30 sec. 

With this formula, the minimum time for attack is 30 sec, and the maximum time being the greatest when the two armies have similar power, with longer and longer times as the number of troops killed (losing side) increases. 

B7-II.- If the time for attack feature is implemented, a withdrawal button should be added to the garrison option of the attacking/defending army. There will be a penalty of 20% of the remaining troops for making a withdrawal. with the winner's troops having the casualties equivalent to that 20% troops. if the defensive army executes a withdrawal at home, the invading army proceeds to appropriate the resources of the defensive castle without further casualties. 

************Hero Suggestions *****************

C1.- Add the ability to choose the number of attacks a hero can make against assailants. 

C2.- Allow to Disable the "automatic Hero Selection/ Warning Message"  when sending troops to expeditions. This feature could be added/found in settings. (Suggested by Lorpot )

**********Economic Features***************

D1.- Port Requests: Add a feature to be able to request for specific resources in the Port Menu. Create a submenu in the Order menu for quick access for this feature ( Port Menu), along with bubble notifications in red with the number of requests in it. An icon shall appear above the "***Edit: This feature is to avoid several players sending the same amount of resources to the same player. When talking in millions, this adds up to a high costs in taxes. So one player can send a portion of the requested resources, and another player can fulfill the rest. Once the quantities of the requests are met, nobody else can continue donate. 

D2.- Add a feature in the Port Menu from above, to show the Net Worth sent/received by each player visible to the Rank 4 and Rank 5 players. 

D3.-  Auction House. Add the feature with the ability to Sell/Buy Jewels on Hero Gear with the standard currency of GOLD. The House will take a percentage of the GOLD based on Auction House Level. Therefore, in order to lower the percentage of Gold taken by the Auction House, the player should advance in level of such building. Increasing the level of the Auction House can also increase the amount of auctions that can be placed at once. Studies in Auction house could be created to increase the time an Auction can stay in place. 

D4-I)  Minimum Troops Button: In the attacking interface for attacking resources, a new feature should be implemented allowing only the bare minimum of troops to be sent to extract the entire resource location. There would be two types of Minimum Troop Buttons. One is for a quick pick of troops in which the function consists of sending the lower level troops first until the minimum capacity to finish the resource has been matched. This button will be located at the very bottom left of the screen. 

D4-II) The second Type of Button goes for each type of troop. If that type of troop does not have enough number of troops to reach the capacity of resources, then all the troops are selected to be sent. The next type of Troop could then be used for the Min Button for the troops. This second feature allows the user to choose the level/type of troops to be sent to the resource location, which might not be the same as what the function in D4-1 would do. 

D5.- Add a "Total Time for expedition" feature. This time calculates how long it takes for sending troops to gather resources, and come back to castle. Besides the marching time, this time calculates the total time spent outside of castle. 

***********Castle Features****************

E1.- Treasure: Change the probabilities of the treasure according to the Hero's abilities/equipment. If the hero is specialized in Range Troops for example, it will have more probabilities of Range troops to be obtained from the treasure discovery. Or if the hero has many skills invested in  iron production, then more probabilities of  iron resources  or iron-production boosts to be obtained from the treasure discovery. 

**********End of suggestion List ******************

If you have more suggestions, let me know below, or if you have questions about these suggestions please dont hold back. Also if you would like to offer different version of what is proposed, feel free to present it forward. [ Edit: thanks a bunch for all the feedback. I'll try to make it better as the list expands]. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 май 2017, 13:2215.05.17

So I kinda agree with you about B7 and D3.

Not sure about D1 Port Requests, cause you can just ask your ordermates for rss

And what do you mean in B2.- Combine Marches by sending them to the same location.  ? Like 1 March with no limits in it or what?

15 май 2017, 13:4015.05.17

I liked B3, B4... "Total Time for expedition" it would be convenient too. Not sure about Auction House

16 май 2017, 12:5916.05.17

Mate, I agree with you about B3! Good idea.

16 май 2017, 19:0216.05.17

Hi all. I'm sorry if this is not the right place but I want to suggest a couple of things to the developers:

1. In-game translator. Unmissable. It's frustrating do not communicate with other players because of the language. Almost all the similar games have it.

2. Offline warning messages. It's good to know that our troops have found a treasure but it's even better if we are awared that an enemy army is coming. Nobody is online 24/7

Many thanks and good game!!!
17 май 2017, 05:2217.05.17

Jake said:

So I kinda agree with you about B7 and D3.

Not sure about D1 Port Requests, cause you can just ask your ordermates for rss

And what do you mean in B2.- Combine Marches by sending them to the same location.  ? Like 1 March with no limits in it or what?

I made new Edits explaining the features, but in summary, the port requests  avoids the player to be sent the same resources twice (and avoid tax penalties). It can also allow for requests of resources even if the donator is not online yet. 

For the combine marches, i meant to say combine troops if the marches meet in the same location (e.g. reinforcement of castle). 
17 май 2017, 05:3917.05.17
17 май 2017, 05:40(отредактировано)
Vandal said:

Mate, I agree with you about B3! Good idea.

yeah, a lot of players tend to specialize in one thing (either military or economic) and have tons of jewels and gear hanging around getting rusted. Some other players will pay a lot of gold if they can get their hands on a guaranteed piece of equipment. The problem might be, if they do implement the Auction House, would it be just for the server, or open to all servers. Maybe the studies can unlock that. haha.  who knows. They should just (throw) through it out there and see if it sticks. 
17 май 2017, 05:4317.05.17

jordirabionet said:

Hi all. I'm sorry if this is not the right place but I want to suggest a couple of things to the developers:

1. In-game translator. Unmissable. It's frustrating do not communicate with other players because of the language. Almost all the similar games have it.

2. Offline warning messages. It's good to know that our troops have found a treasure but it's even better if we are awared that an enemy army is coming. Nobody is online 24/7

Many thanks and good game!!!

Hey there, actually the topic about an in-game-translator has been brought up in my kingdom so many times (every time). Apparently, it is a big issue in every server. I will add your suggestion into Category A (Kingdom Features). 

The offline warning messages is also a good suggestion. i will also add it to category A (Kingdom Features) 

Thanks for the contribution. Ill put your name in the end of the suggestions.  
18 май 2017, 09:5618.05.17
Luy said:

I made new Edits explaining the features, but in summary, the port requests  avoids the player to be sent the same resources twice (and avoid tax penalties). It can also allow for requests of resources even if the donator is not online yet. 

For the combine marches, i meant to say combine troops if the marches meet in the same location (e.g. reinforcement of castle). 
Ok, now i think it's good idea about port. But I don't agree about combing marches. On the last levels high upgraded players will be able to attack you without limit on march then, just because they combine their troops in the same location (your castle for example) so, for me, it's seem to be unbalanced
19 май 2017, 08:3719.05.17

Jake said:

But I don't agree about combing marches. On the last levels high upgraded players will be able to attack you without limit on march then, just because they combine their troops in the same location (your castle for example) so, for me, it's seem to be unbalanced

It will make OS useless. And it will make big donate guys more strong. I don't think that it will good for usual players.

27 май 2017, 12:3627.05.17
Hello. I found that automatic assignment of the hero to a march is really unconfortable. Perhaps it's good for newbee but when you have more marches to manage, too many times found you out to recall some. As I believe, normal principle of UX is that you choose what to send, not the machine. May I suggest it should be in the same window with same slider, so avoiding confusion.
27 май 2017, 19:3427.05.17

Jake said:

Luy said:

Ok, now i think it's good idea about port. But I don't agree about combing marches. On the last levels high upgraded players will be able to attack you without limit on march then, just because they combine their troops in the same location (your castle for example) so, for me, it's seem to be unbalanced

unlimited will be if you put together the features of "combining marches" and "attacks take time." Currently attacks to castles are instantaneous, so it doesnt matter how many marches you send to attack, they wont combine. 

Even if  B2 and B7 are put together, there is the limit of troops per march. So it would be better just to send them all in one attack. But say for example that people do it anyways. The way the game works is it takes into account the first action, and later it does the second (for what i have noticed) this means that the waves attacking castles will be working independent from each other, instead of combining forces. So If the first arrives at 12:00:00 pm and the second wave arrives at 12:00:10s pm, then both waves will be at your castle at the same time, but the second wave will only kill the troops left over from the first wave.  Since the marches combine, all the troops will be leaving at 12:00:40s PM instead of the first wave leaving at 12:00:30s PM. So the troops will take longer, they will actually be less efficient than sending them all in 1 wave, and the defending castle will have an additional 40sec of retreating troops from B7-II. 

So if anything, it helps the weaker players. 
27 май 2017, 19:3627.05.17

Kris Teilor said:

Jake said:

But I don't agree about combing marches. On the last levels high upgraded players will be able to attack you without limit on march then, just because they combine their troops in the same location (your castle for example) so, for me, it's seem to be unbalanced

It will make OS useless. And it will make big donate guys more strong. I don't think that it will good for usual players.

What are Big donate guys? 
27 май 2017, 19:3727.05.17
Lorpot said:

Hello. I found that automatic assignment of the hero to a march is really unconfortable. Perhaps it's good for newbee but when you have more marches to manage, too many times found you out to recall some. As I believe, normal principle of UX is that you choose what to send, not the machine. May I suggest it should be in the same window with same slider, so avoiding confusion.
Lorpot, yeah that is a really good suggestion, too! very annoying as it currently is. 
29 май 2017, 12:1429.05.17
Luy said:

What are Big donate guys? 
Guys who spend a lot of money to the game. 
31 май 2017, 14:1131.05.17
Kris already said
11 июнь 2017, 00:5711.06.17

In case, Ive contacted the support as to the community button not having the forum lnked > added the next day.

Now, several suggestion as to trade, the chat windows, the alliance inter orders and some minus are all been considered as received.

So, If you have input (as in this thread, It will probably be quite more efficient to contact them directly, are we even once seen someone of the develloment around ?

Also, there is someone related to the community, who could that be ? The forum administrator ? How can he be contacted ?

16 июнь 2017, 19:2916.06.17
18 июнь 2017, 08:55(отредактировано)

Hello. A question who jumps to my mind, playing the event Kingdom War. Actually, duel happens between #5 an #50 (another similar case : #51 vs #4). I let you imagine the situation.

Few dozens of old accounts (a lot more than 100 millions points each) rampaging a kingdom populated by 1-3 million points, with a very few near 50M. More, firsts organized in few Orders, seconds only starting to know each other. Foxes aboard! Die, chickens, die! :-D Many armies are utterly crushed while attackers, fully loaded with legendary artefacts and others bonus, even take a scratch. On paper, kingdoms are equal (few very bigs match many littles). And I'm aware that little chicks should have prepare defense (I wonder how?) but perhaps the draw should be balanced or ponderated?

A duel like this seems not to be very funny to both sides.

17 июнь 2017, 08:3317.06.17

I like this game very much, plarium keep up the great work. My issues are, that the line on marches, should be eliminated. Why give are position away for everybody to see? So they can sit and watch us march. Then landmark are tiles, then tile hit us. It's just not right nor fair. And i think the player, should get a notification, say within 3 minutes of the enemy being at your tile. Why make it easy for all the big spenders. Just because they spend big money, that's thier choice. But they should not get other advantages. I think my Ideals are strong and legit. They definitely have substance. And should be highly considered. Last thing, let the player copy/past into messages. 

29 июнь 2017, 01:0229.06.17

Lorpot said:

Hello. A question who jumps to my mind, playing the event Kingdom War. Actually, duel happens between #5 an #50 (another similar case : #51 vs #4). I let you imagine the situation.

Few dozens of old accounts (a lot more than 100 millions points each) rampaging a kingdom populated by 1-3 million points, with a very few near 50M. More, firsts organized in few Orders, seconds only starting to know each other. Foxes aboard! Die, chickens, die! :-D Many armies are utterly crushed while attackers, fully loaded with legendary artefacts and others bonus, even take a scratch. On paper, kingdoms are equal (few very bigs match many littles). And I'm aware that little chicks should have prepare defense (I wonder how?) but perhaps the draw should be balanced or ponderated?

A duel like this seems not to be very funny to both sides.

well, as for my undestanding, the kingdoms are balanced with average power between total power of kingdom vs # of players... some players in new kingdoms will spent a lot of gold trying to reach the high levels... this causes over inflation of power (specially if all they do is buy troops). Therefore the higher the power these few players achieve, the worst for the kingdom in general because they will go up against much older kingdoms with higher combat experience. 

But then again... these are players that wont understand until somebody higher than them crushes them.... 

10 июль 2017, 19:4610.07.17
11 июль 2017, 09:17(отредактировано)

Thank for your info, Luy. Following KvK get other results. Farming was advantageous to the young ones. The elders were logically outnumbered.

Edit: I'm still thinking that inequality don't lie only with few packbuyers counterbalancing a pack of elders. You see that in Order vs Order. Half a dozen in an old ally with a round-a-clock routine can destroy every young alliance. Shielding is a very limited option because it pumps what should go in the Citadel building; playing cats and mouse... someone needs to sleep sometimes. Only way: don't mine, hide your units, don't breathe... don't play... ;-)

Edit: In my opinion, old players don't need any combat experience. They just have 30.000.000 points more than you, are full legendary-geared, with unlimited shields and relocates. Very sufficient. And to make you understand that fact, they put to zero your last 100 units. :-)

So suggestion: don't allow jump less than three squares an opponent ("Give the rabbit a chance" peace mouvement). Don't allow three jumps in less than an hour (so one can jump for attack and coming back to your base) ("Give the rabbit herd a chance" peace mouvement).

And, sorry for the digression, perhaps pick the kingdom and orders on a overall strength ponderated by mean per player, or variance in the ally... Imagination and statistics :-)