Все Категории

Adventurer settings

Adventurer settings

Поиск
22 янв. 2021, 17:2622.01.21

Adventurer settings

Any thoughts how the bonusses should be allocated when the Adventurer goes up a level?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 янв. 2021, 02:1023.01.21
23 янв. 2021, 02:45(отредактировано)

You really need to go to Discord  and ask about this there. https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/839_news--updates--and-contests/53_lords--join-our-channel-on-discord/  

Only because this is currently under active investigation and discussion - there is much good stuff there. Because there are so many levels, and many are trying, I don't expect this level of  discussion activity to diminish any time soon.

Latest I believe I have heard is: 0, 55, 45, 0.

The first and last sections inherently growing sufficiently by themselves as part of exploring / equipment accomplishment.

And, an observation that many materials present do not serve as inputs to current equipment - so there is an expectation that more and better equipment will come eventually.

- count on it being necessary, to kill the 'Alpha' at the highest level.

- much like only Amarian gear was available in the Citadel for the longest time ... then came Doghrish and Whessian gear.

YYMV. I have enough other game areas incomplete, I have not yet dared to compound the problem by opening up yet another (this) Pantora's box. 😀