Все Категории

Hidden Achievements

Hidden Achievements

Поиск
23 июль 2020, 17:0123.07.20

Hidden Achievements

We can all see Achievements in our Menu but where is the table for Hidden Achievements for Throne? Everyone is saying go to Vikings but I play Throne not Vikings so surely this should be included somewhere for Throne Players? 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 июль 2020, 17:3623.07.20

Fire Fly said:

We can all see Achievements in our Menu but where is the table for Hidden Achievements for Throne? Everyone is saying go to Vikings but I play Throne not Vikings so surely this should be included somewhere for Throne Players? 

By definition, secrets are.

They don't mean go to vikings, then mean go to https://vikings.help/en/resources/achievements/ . 

Do understand ... this material is not provided by Plarium, but by 3rd parties from the general community. It is not "something to be included", they are "somethings that others have generously gifted to us".  You are welcome to provide such gifts, too.

In the mean time, lots of Discussion about all this going on on the (Plarium established Throne) Discord server. See sig for link.

27 июль 2020, 18:2727.07.20
could someone explain the white haired one for me? is it 20 level 1 assailant or 20 of each assailant, or 2o of each assailant no matter the level? I'm so confused
27 июль 2020, 20:4327.07.20

UKPhoenix said:

1duxfan said:

could someone explain the white haired one for me? is it 20 level 1 assailant or 20 of each assailant, or 2o of each assailant no matter the level? I'm so confused
We believe its x1 of 20 different aggressors for lvl 1, then x2 of 20 different aggressors and so on

Viking players should be able to confirm - This is 'White Wolf', to them.

If anyone has such buds, please ask and confirm back here.

What is unclear, as of 2nd level, is kill 2 wait a day, kill next 2 types, rinse, repeat, or must kill 1, then another, then another, then start over for the next round of 20 for that level. Also unclear if there are time constraints involved.