Все Категории

Rebellion matchups changed?

Поиск
25 март 2020, 15:0125.03.20

What the heck happened???  Previous KW-Rebellions were matched up based on kingdom power........but no longer?  Our kingdom is about 2.5T in total power (3 orders: 1.3B + 900B + 200B).  For the next Rebellion, we are matched up against XD (65T) and WH20 (89T).  That's ridiculous!  Each one of their individual "PLAYERS" are bigger than our entire kingdom!  How does this make things any funner for the smaller or larger kingdoms?  This makes me very upset. 

Our whole kingdom is pissed off.  I already dislike the new Order Wars format and Retribution is boring as heck.  Dominion and regular Kingdom wars are so-so.  Rebellion was the only thing keeping me interested.......and now this happens.   I may have to put off buying any more packs until I find a reason to log in more than once a month.   Maybe it's time for me to go into a long sleep.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 март 2020, 06:4926.03.20

Hello, WABIO!

Please be aware that  Kingdoms War: Rebellion is a unique global Competition which takes place between players from groups from 4 different Kingdoms. It has its' own draw system and it differs from another Competitions. Your Kingdom gets selected in one of four groups depending on your total Kingdom's Power.

If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help!

26 март 2020, 21:0626.03.20
Roger Montgomery said:

Your Kingdom gets selected in one of four groups depending on your total Kingdom's Power.

Uhhhh, so how does this make sense then?  89T vs. 65T vs. 2T.......??????
26 март 2020, 21:1826.03.20
26 март 2020, 21:21(отредактировано)

Kingdoms 82 vs. 9 vs. 32 vs. 156

There is no algorithm that can justify this matchup unless it's completely broken.  lmao!
27 март 2020, 00:4527.03.20

Roger Montgomery said:

Hello, WABIO!

Please be aware that Kingdoms War: Rebellion is a unique global Competition which takes place between players from groups from 4 different Kingdoms. It has its' own draw system and it differs from another Competitions. Your Kingdom gets selected in one of four groups depending on your total Kingdom's Power.

If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help!

Hi Roger. Could you please explain how things get grouped and this different draw system? e.g. How can one tell their (total) "Kingom's Power."

27 март 2020, 15:1627.03.20
27 март 2020, 15:26(отредактировано)

I have been in a very long chain with plarium over this - they outright refuse to admit any fault here.  I don't know why I thought they would but it just sucks.  Can't do anything, can't fight anyone, and all the L6 appostates in all kingdoms have gone so can't even hit those.  I am in K156 BTW.

My theory is they do this to ensure the big kingdoms get 8 or 9 tiles just before the rss event that has good checkpoints which means the rest of us can't hit them at all.  Kind of makes sense to reward the big spenders but don't suppose it is much fun for them either. 

PS: Plarium won't provide evidence we are fairly matched even though i quoted similar power stats to that mentioned in an earlier post - they implied we had hidden power in the kingdom and shouldn't just add up the order powers.....  hahah i almost killed myself laughing with the comedy.   Where might one find 100 trillion power hiding in a kingdom.
27 март 2020, 15:2827.03.20
27 март 2020, 16:04(отредактировано)

WWO said:

Roger Montgomery said:

Hello, WABIO!

Please be aware that Kingdoms War: Rebellion is a unique global Competition which takes place between players from groups from 4 different Kingdoms. It has its' own draw system and it differs from another Competitions. Your Kingdom gets selected in one of four groups depending on your total Kingdom's Power.

Hi Roger. Could you please explain how things get grouped and this different draw system? e.g. How can one tell their (total) "Kingom's Power."

Plarium told me it was confidential.  Conveniently you can add up all the order powers and get a rough estimate so basically there is another element in their matching algorithm they don't want publicising!  They also told me we were comparable when i asked for an email to complain properly to (rather than the development team cos they are useless) but If this is true and they are legitimately going to do this again then get ready for some crap rebellions - just hope it isn't us again, cos doesn't seem to have happened before. 
27 март 2020, 16:4027.03.20

Naomi said:

they implied we had hidden power in the kingdom and shouldn't just add up the order powers.....  

Ha! We aren't debating about matchups against opponents 2X or 3X our size. We are talking about 20-30 times bigger. There isn't enough hidden power in TEN kingdoms like ours to come anywhere near the power you see in WH20 and XD. We would be lucky to even coordinate a raid in the amount of time they kill everything. They kill all rebel towers (levels 1 thru 12) in minutes.

27 март 2020, 16:5327.03.20
Naomi said:

My theory is they do this to ensure the big kingdoms get 8 or 9 tiles just before the rss event that has good checkpoints which means the rest of us can't hit them at all.  Kind of makes sense to reward the big spenders but don't suppose it is much fun for them either. 

My theory is Plarium generates more revenue by giving each giant kingdom their own rebel towers to attack.  More dead attacking troops = higher troop turnover = more $ spent replacing troops.  They would generate 4X more money placing 1 giant kingdom in each 4-way vs. putting four giant kingdoms together.  This works for the short term, but if more and more people get frustrated and quit instead of grow and advance.......the game will eventually dissolve.
27 март 2020, 17:1327.03.20
Very gwatcher82 said:

Naomi said:

My theory is Plarium generates more revenue by giving each giant kingdom their own rebel towers to attack.  More dead attacking troops = higher troop turnover = more $ spent replacing troops.  They would generate 4X more money placing 1 giant kingdom in each 4-way vs. putting four giant kingdoms together.  This works for the short term, but if more and more people get frustrated and quit instead of grow and advance.......the game will eventually dissolve.
Very good point! hadn't thought of that but certainly is more plausible than repeatedly telling me we are fairly matched.  Wonder when their admin will be on to tell us it on here again. 
29 март 2020, 05:5429.03.20

So final score.....

1st place:  kd9 (WH20) - 200T points

2nd place: kd32 (X_D) - 167T points

3rd place:  kd82 ("us") - 16T points

4th place: kd156 (Naomi's kd) - 3T points

Our kingdom scored 16T points which is the most we have ever scored and we weren't even close.  No amount of "hidden power" will change this.   Like I said before, if these types of matchups become the norm.......I will play down my current packs and rethink about continuing.