Все Категории

clarification with regards to chat during KvK

Поиск
20 март 2020, 03:1120.03.20

how does KvK chat work?  meaning

point #1: both home and enemy kingdoms can type in this window... ok i got it
point #2: if point #1 is true; then it makes no sense , how is one kingdom supposed to chat with everyone from their kd,?  how come the opposing kd can read what I type in this chat window?
point #3: if point #2 is true, then why is there even an "enemy chat window" ? 

opposing armies do not communicate during wartime, why is this the way it should be in this game?  who designed this system... ? 
I don't know, am confused,  maybe am so confused I don't even know I am confused... thank you for listening to my rant, have a nice one

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 март 2020, 02:2521.03.20

Yes, it is curious and not particularly useful. Sometimes the Enemies Chat is blank even.

I suppose you can use it for propaganda or to confuse the enemy (and probably your own kingdom as well).

Without a translator, even the home kingdom chat isn't that much use except to see who is opening their Arena.
22 март 2020, 02:1922.03.20

First two tabs are better labelled as 'Home Kingdom' and 'Kingdom You're In When Not In Home Kingdom'.

Lots of amusing taunting goes on throughout.

Master's Chat, when available, is only the Masters of one's own home kingdom, though. Support confirmed that through Help / Ask A Question.

To the OP ...

The chat is what the chat is. Changes have been requested for several years now, to no response / deaf ears.

This is why orders start discord servers for themselves, as do kingdoms. Including making visitor's lounges, in each.

It is what it is.