Все Категории

Switching KD and carriages

Поиск
31 янв. 2020, 11:1031.01.20

Hello Team,

A few questions about switching KD's. Due to this new townscape-chapter carriages have dropped from monthly quests (besides the paid one ofc :P). I understand the 30d cooldown if you switched to prefend abuse of shifting power from 1 to another KD. However, some players are not happy in the KD they in. It might have several reasons. Some are stuck in a KD with some "players" that not understand game by par example tile-hit or other dumb actions that makes playing no fun! Others meeting players from other KD and would like to join them. What ever reason...Plarium has made it to hard to switch!

My questions:

- Can Plarium change the (insane) number of carriages needed to switch and/or the stats on that (with a CLEAR scedule in that)?

- I don't mind spending a little on getting xtra carriages, but maybe place them (back) in some quests?

Im pretty sure players struggle with this...

Thnx, Kherty
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 янв. 2020, 14:4231.01.20
btw: we have been looking from different perspectives: we can't figure out why some have to pay (much) more carriages to move then others (on mostly simulair stats)...it seems random
31 янв. 2020, 17:5831.01.20

Perhaps useful: https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/items/carriage

A point that I overlooked for the longest time, until pointed out on Discord ... "The number of items needed to relocate depends on your position in the Power ranking in the selected Kingdom. The higher the position, the more Carriages you need."

Apparently this is why players wait until KvK4, and many powerful players have Invaded the same kingdom. (e.g. Rebel Towers) Once there, with so many more powerful players present, the cost in Carriages to relocate to a new kingdom is significantly lower. (Apparently.)

Perhaps something like this is what you are encountering?

1 фев. 2020, 10:0401.02.20
Thnx for that...i will have a look at that when this KvK appears again
2 фев. 2020, 12:1702.02.20

Yes, please. Let us know what you observe.

Re-reading my post, I see "in the selected Kingdom."

I originally read things as / expected that to be the position in the kingdom you're coming from.

Reading now, it would seem to be the kingdom you're going to.

And how one is to know that ... ???

- I guess you need a friend there to tell you when their KvK4 has something like the Towers in your desired destination kingdom.

Or you just keep watching how many carriages it wants - go when it feels lowest.