Все Категории

Kingdom Battles

Kingdom Battles

Поиск
5 янв. 2020, 13:5005.01.20

Kingdom Battles

Have no Idea what section this question should go in so figured I would start here.  I am trying to find out what we have to do to get a kingdom battle.  Our kingdom was formed on 10/20/0219, which is well beyond the 30 day requirement required.

We have not had one KvK battle as of this date.  I have sent a support ticket and generic response something about cannot find and opponent for us to battle.  2 months in a row I have done this and gotten same response.  Not sure what we have to do to be able to play the whole game.  Getting very boring only doing OvO and farming.  Any suggestions
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 янв. 2020, 15:3306.01.20

Don_The_Man said:

Have no Idea what section this question should go in so figured I would start here.  I am trying to find out what we have to do to get a kingdom battle.  Our kingdom was formed on 10/20/0219, which is well beyond the 30 day requirement required.

We have not had one KvK battle as of this date.  I have sent a support ticket and generic response something about cannot find and opponent for us to battle.  2 months in a row I have done this and gotten same response.  Not sure what we have to do to be able to play the whole game.  Getting very boring only doing OvO and farming.  Any suggestions

Hello, Don_The_Man!

Answered you in PM.