Все Категории

Army offense when attacking defence    vs    ordinary offense defense

Army offense when attacking defence vs ordinary offense defense

Поиск
12 нояб. 2018, 22:3812.11.18

Army offense when attacking defence vs ordinary offense defense

Whats the different between those 2 ?? . Im not sure at all whats the best to go for according to gear. Example gear with 40% Army offence during an attack is that the same as using gear which have 40% offense ??? Of course when i only attack with one troop type .

If its the same then I should go for highest percent anyway.

Hope someone can help me 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 нояб. 2018, 23:4312.11.18

Not following you. I understand your question, but the title line confuses.

List the two gears you're referring to. We can then look at it.

The problem is the mystery of when a % is applied. e.g. 40% of x% of y% of z% (.4*x*y*z) will be different than x% of y% of z% of 40%. (x*y*z*.4).

If you go Palace / Statistics / Warriors, you can see the various %'s that apply. You can see the results in a successful attack battle report by clicking 'show more details' at the bottom.

In the end, though, likely the answer is: It doesn't matter.

There's pretty much no point in getting gear until you can get Legendary Arsenal gear for your troop type, and there is only or two types of those for each. (Until then, there will always be a bigger bully than you around to zero you.)

The exceptions are Legendary assailant gear (to get material to get the gear above), and Amarian Build / Study / Train gear, to do the corresponding.

Arguably the time and energy required for the training gear is not worth it - just train more times. Unless you have absolutely nothing else to use up your materials on, and you have maxed out the 12 Build / Study / Train jewels on your Hero and Inquisitor gear.
13 нояб. 2018, 00:0313.11.18

Ty for answering  , i can make an example. Look at armour  i only have spearmen troops. and im a 10 bill player.

I wanna go for new gear and wonder if i should go for Doghrish guard armor   or should I go for Doghrish Grappler vest ??  

14 нояб. 2018, 01:0014.11.18

I am not speaking from experience at that level.

At 10B, I assume all building and studying is done (and have max'ed out Adrian and Sixtus, for that matter). You are level 60 Hero and Inquisitor. You have profiles for Battle (and probably for Yielding, Assailant, Building, Studying, and Training). i.e. For purposes here, you have maxed out your Hero with Health / Defense / Offense Skills, working from III to I.

- It has been astonishing to see how a maxed out Inquisitor crushes those without.

So, if Inquisitor not max'ed out, I would pursue that first - you will already have some Hero gear, you can do that after. This would mean Marc, and Legendary Calling, Rampart, Requiem, Atonement, and 2 x {... never mind, no Inquisitor Spear gear yet, but it will come}. Again, you have maxed out your Inquisitor with Health / Defense / Offense Skills, working from bottom to top.

Even if you don't have Marc (maxed out, and 1,000's of errands are your friend here), you can work on accumulating the equipment in the mean time, and hang it off your maxed out Adrian.

You can pursue Alpha jewels in the mean time - I assume you have 12 each of Variscite and Turquoise to hang off your Hero and Inquisitors already. Possessed for Heliotrope (Spear Health), then Black Inquisitor for Sardonyx (Spear Defense). Legendary Spear Health, Defense, and Offense, jewels off each piece of equipment.

Probably 6, not 12 of each. Malachite doesn't work on Inquisitor - I'm guessing same for Spear. (Corrections welcome.)

- test by putting 1 jewel on the Inquisitor - see if %'s go up.

At 10B level, pursue Alpha jewels first - gear material will accumulate while doing so.

Once gear is built it is built. It is too expensive to do more than one, so hold out to build Legendary gear. If you can't do Legendary, wait, or don't do it. Too expensive - especially Doghrish or Whessian gear.

As I understand it, do Health first - it applies to both Defense and Offense. 2 birds - 1 stone, albeit a smaller bird. Then Defense, then Offense. Defenders kill Offenders, and can then come back to do the opposite. The reverse is not true.

> Doghrish guard armor or should I go for Doghrish Grappler vest ?? 

I suspect you have fallen into the same trap I did initially.

If you click on 'Doghrish Grappler Vest' you will see 'Army offense when attacking' expand out to 'Army offense when attacking CASTLES'

So, Doghrish Guard Armor first. If you have money to burn, then Doghrish Grappler Vest. For attacking the ES, and, I assume, the upcoming Dominion event(s).

14 нояб. 2018, 11:2514.11.18

Ty so much , very nice and not so often you get so good answer and this will help me alot. Big gratitude from me to you, really appreciate it :-) Many good tips 

Sincerely Herdag
27 дек. 2018, 14:1727.12.18
So just to clarify, if I understand correctly, Dogrish Grappling pieces ( vest, turban, etc) are for attacking ES?  They say CASTLES in the descriptions... ( 2B player... this is too expensive to get wrong).  Thanks
21 фев. 2019, 19:4521.02.19
21 фев. 2019, 19:45(отредактировано)
WWO said:

If you click on 'Doghrish Grappler Vest' you will see 'Army offense when attacking' expand out to 'Army offense when attacking CASTLES'

So, Doghrish Guard Armor first. If you have money to burn, then Doghrish Grappler Vest. For attacking the ES, and, I assume, the upcoming Dominion event(s).

Hey, would the ES count as a CASTLE when it comes to the Doghrish Equipment?
21 фев. 2019, 23:2521.02.19

[000080]--Magnus--[-] said:

WWO said:

Hey, would the ES count as a CASTLE when it comes to the Doghrish Equipment?

> For attacking the ES, and, I assume, the upcoming Dominion event(s).

---

Perhaps modify some of the pondering above to include Scout gear. Priorities perhaps prime troop type, scout troop, then castle gear?

(Cardinals and maxed out Inquisitor's seem to garner additional defense against your prime troop type's weaknesses. So perhaps castle gear before 2nd troop type?)

---

Pondering: Maxed out Sixtus seems to provide some significant boosts to infirmary capacity. vs Additional %'s of a prime troop type's corresponding Inquisitor. Hmmm. [Heal to attack again vs greater damage, defense, and death. Hmm.]
23 янв. 2020, 15:3023.01.20
I'm so confused about this. Is a "Castle" a town or is it the ES? I mapped out all the equipment and materials focused on "Army Offense/Defense/Health when attacking/defending Castles" thinking it was for hitting unshielded towns but I read somewhere that it was for when attacking the Eternal Stronghold. Can anyone clarify? I didn't want to create a new topic for this since it was mentioned in this one. Hopefully this bumps this topic up and someone will read it. :) Thanks for the help!
23 янв. 2020, 16:5623.01.20

Castles are -ONLY-: Rampart (Dominion), Arena (n4 Citadel), Rebel Towers (KvK4), and ES.

They are NOT towns.

For -every- other case, use troop specific gear.

When you are attacking Castles, you -ALWAYS- want to be raiding, with raid headcount and raid offense bonuses in play. 40% greater march count per player, and biggest armies kill 80%.

NOTE: While in -town-, raid waiting to be deployed, -you are in a town-. i.e. Castle gear is only 'useful' -once you get to the castle-.

NOTE 2: Arena is the only castle you can't raid.

Agreed: Tracking all the permutations is brain melting.
23 янв. 2020, 20:1623.01.20
Thank you! You just saved me a ton of material that could otherwise go to good use. I was about to craft it all thinking it was necessary. I already have troop specific equipment for both my hero and inquisitor along with assailant, construction, and study-specific gear. I might go for a training focus ensemble but might just focus on the citadel gear next. Still a lot of work to go on the Citadel before unlocking that though. I appreciate your help! 
23 янв. 2020, 20:5523.01.20

[152793]Mercutio[-] said:

Thank you! You just saved me a ton of material that could otherwise go to good use. I was about to craft it all thinking it was necessary. I already have troop specific equipment for both my hero and inquisitor along with assailant, construction, and study-specific gear. I might go for a training focus ensemble but might just focus on the citadel gear next. Still a lot of work to go on the Citadel before unlocking that though. I appreciate your help! 

Go training. You will be training, endlessly. 10's, if not 100's of M's of t7 (or whatever), etc. There will be a perpetual ROI on it. Fluorite x 12 will take some time to acquire.

Think about what profiles might be useful. e.g. Scout, Yield, RSS, Capacity. [Yield would be the best of what you then have for that purpose.] Let that guide you for your gear crafting path.

- perhaps Scout studies before Scout gear.

Consider visiting other orders for gear rather than acquiring the technology in your Citadel - they are likely amenable, for a donation to the Citadel.

From what I've seen of opinions here, Castle gear will sort of be the last gear you will build, and troop specific gear will be sufficiently good in the mean time. Moreover, to really take advantage of Castle battles, you need a large order with many raid participants. They would welcome you to that end, while you work on your Castle gear yourself.
18 июнь 2020, 05:4318.06.20
I have asked the question of support previously concerning Arena/ citadel. Answer was that arena/ citadel is not a castle. Only ES, Towers and The rampart are.
19 июнь 2020, 16:2319.06.20

jcoal said:

I have asked the question of support previously concerning Arena/ citadel. Answer was that arena/ citadel is not a castle. Only ES, Towers and The rampart are.

That would directly contradict their own documentation of "The Order Citadel is now a Castle." See: https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/597_news--updates--and-contests/171992_update-the-arena--order-citadel-level-4--and-more-/?post=709853