Все Категории

getting attacked by high lvl players

Поиск
28 июль 2018, 12:3828.07.18

my castle is lvl 2 and last night some idiot a lvl 27 castle comes and kills all my troops and takes all my res. now there is no way in hell i can defend against that and win. so my main ?????? is how the fk is this game in  any way fair since i can start this game and in the first 24 hrs i get hit like 31 times and cant proceed with the game because i got nothing left to produce with. sounds like a cheating  game to me.

so i quit this crap. no matter what your response is i WONT PLAY A GAME THAT ALLOWS HIGH LVL PLAYERS TO PICK ON THE NEWLY STARTED. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июль 2018, 13:2328.07.18

> my castle is lvl 2 and last night some idiot a lvl 27 castle comes and kills all my troops

Typically that doesn't happen, unless provoked. At that level, you have insufficient troops to be of general interest. And typically you are still out in the boonies, remaining unnoticed.

> takes all my res.

Not possible. Under L6, no res. is lost.

> now there is no way in hell i can defend against that and win. so my main ?????? is how the fk is this game in any way fair since i can start this game and in the first 24 hrs i get hit like 31 times ...

Not possible. 31 times? Probably not, you're not that interesting yet. Unless you attacked and dropped shield. So raise shield and you'll be good to go. Try not to provoke anyone. Especially someone in an order - they have friends. VERY big friends, even.

> and cant proceed with the game because i got nothing left to produce with. sounds like a cheating game to me.

Sorry for the poor experience. Many of us have been there, done that. It gets better soon enough.

> so i quit this crap. no matter what your response is i WONT PLAY A GAME THAT ALLOWS HIGH LVL PLAYERS TO PICK ON THE NEWLY STARTED. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By all appearances, they have gone to good lengths to prevent exactly that. Good rule of thumb seems to be - treat others as you would wish to be treated, yourself. (Or, as Bill & Ted said: Be Excellent To Each Other!)

Best piece of advise: Join an order. The one with the most members seems the best rule of thumb. Things will get MUCH better. And help you with figuring out what's what. Given the number of players present, few have had similar experiences to yours for any length of time - hopefully you can soon get over this hump and join their positive experience. (One KvK/r or OvO with an order and you will have 10's of k's more gp [gold points] and weeks of boosts more than you would have otherwise had without the order.)

Even better piece of advice: Don't forget to double-click chat. Chat as a one liner is useless. Double-click will open a window that is far more useful. Go to main chat, say: "Help, new to game ...." We've all been there / done that - and would like to see others have fewer growing pains than they themselves experienced! :)

GL&HF

1 сент. 2018, 21:1401.09.18

I didn't attack anyone and have been pounded since my shield dropped. As a Free player this game is a waste of time.

In 6 days I couldn't attack anyone, or anything for that matter. As far as a military game goes it sucks. No attack or defense training to see what happens, it's just get bombed by high level money players looking for resources. At level 7 Capital i'm a resource bank, period.

Without a level restriction for attacking (the same that is applied to low levels trying to attack a non order town) from a high level town to a small one, then it's really a military waste. With most people joining orders early there's simply nothing to fight.

If your lucky enough to get into a large order when you start it might help some, but this also wasn't possible. 

IT'S A MONEY WINS GAME !!

3 сент. 2018, 12:1103.09.18

Rockpile said:

I didn't attack anyone and have been pounded since my shield dropped. As a Free player this game is a waste of time.

In 6 days I couldn't attack anyone, or anything for that matter. As far as a military game goes it sucks. No attack or defense training to see what happens, it's just get bombed by high level money players looking for resources. At level 7 Capital i'm a resource bank, period.

Without a level restriction for attacking (the same that is applied to low levels trying to attack a non order town) from a high level town to a small one, then it's really a military waste. With most people joining orders early there's simply nothing to fight.

If your lucky enough to get into a large order when you start it might help some, but this also wasn't possible. 

IT'S A MONEY WINS GAME !!

Hello, ROCKPILE!

Thank you for your feedback. 

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the functionality of the game. We are always happy to hear your ideas. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

We wish you a good play, glorious victories and great achievements!