Все Категории

Problem

Problem

Поиск
14 июль 2018, 05:4914.07.18

Problem

I originally joined Throne via a facebook link on my phone. Downloaded the app and got started no problemo. I managed to join friends order, etc. But now that we have thought of a plan of attack. We decided to create new accounts to start fresh. He made his new account which I can see On my phone. but if Im logged into my throne app on my original account and try to make a new account through the browser on my desktop, Im in a totally different server to the original accounts and to my friends. Im using new email address. I've tried multiple times, each time I log in, go through the TUT and go the co-ords to find my friends new castle. Im in a completely different server, everything. What am I missing? Please send assistance. Cheers
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 июль 2018, 20:0619.07.18
My cat's name is Tater.  
23 июль 2018, 12:2123.07.18

Hello HYZTERIK!

You can relocate your Town to a selected place in any Kingdom with help of  Novice’s Relocation Item. All Lords get this item free at the beginning of the game. Note: when your Palace is upgraded to level 6, you won’t be able to use the Novice’s Relocation item. Read more about Novice’s Relocation: http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/items/novices-relocation