Все Категории

Which jewels do-n't work on Inquisitor Equipment?

Поиск
14 май 2018, 02:5114.05.18

I have already found that Malachite (Stamina) does not work on Inquisitor gear - even though in some places it reflects it. Total stamina rises in number but not in practice. Shows in palace stats. (Reported to Plarium. Response: Yep. Don't do that.)

I assume resources and military gear works, as Inquisitor gear itself has such bonuses. Same for marching, yielding, and capacity?

I would guess that some, like gold or marching, only work if the Inquisitor participates in that march. Unlike the resources jewels above. [I'm less interested in bonuses present only on such marches.]

Studying, Constructions, and Training seem useful candidates, let alone Enhanced Health / Defense / Offense - anyone know if they do/n't work?

Suggestions? Favourites?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 май 2018, 11:3914.05.18
has anyone else noticed that there are only 49 slots for gems,if you get more than the givin 49 gems you lose whichever gem is last.Also has anyone else noticed you cannot see or fight alpha assailants?like the rabbit-if you see someone else fighting the alpha the person is poking air,i've complained about the gems but the last retort from pulariuos was something about runes and storage of runes not gems-if enouph ppl have grievences and voice them we can inact a change in the system.only a voice spoen is a voice heard
14 май 2018, 20:2714.05.18
Unseen assailants can be fixed with rebooting game and clearing cache
15 май 2018, 02:2315.05.18

(Continuing this thread hijacking ...)

Unless the assailants / apostates are leaving the kingdom and new ones are coming.

Old ones leave at event start times, as can be seen by their timers counting down.

New ones don't arrive until 2 hours after that. (Yes, there are times when a kingdom looks shorted than usual of, or without any, assailants / apostates. And it's not just that they have all been killed - level 1's taking the brunt of things.)

None of which negates Jake's excellent reminder for when assailants appear to be invisible, or not there (e.g. forest empty tiles in forest) - for which  (as he notes) an F5 / browser refresh or restart usually fixes tings. Or wait a couple hours. Or reboot. I've never had to clear cache, but multiple recommendations to do so abound.

(Returning to Original Post)

So which jewels have people found to be ineffective when applied to apostates?
16 май 2018, 14:3116.05.18

WWO said:

I have already found that Malachite (Stamina) does not work on Inquisitor gear - even though in some places it reflects it. Total stamina rises in number but not in practice. Shows in palace stats. (Reported to Plarium. Response: Yep. Don't do that.)

Did you test that? I'm just didn't notice that thing hmm...

17 май 2018, 13:4717.05.18
Your_Darkness_Queen said:

WWO said:

Did you test that? I'm just didn't notice that thing hmm...

Yes. As said. Plarium told and acknowledges it, as post says.