Все Категории

Issue with alts

Issue with alts

Поиск
23 апр. 2018, 01:3823.04.18

Issue with alts

I’ve noticed that Plarium removed having multiple accounts from the terms of agreement. But here is the issue I have come across with alts. 

We played a kingdom that had accounts set up at lvl 5 with the specials packs. Then they send one of the accounts to the opponents kingdom, build it up to be able to House enough troops in their infermaries from t6 packs.   Then they would have someone from their kingdom attack it, they heal, then attack again, then heal..........

With plarium allowing multiple accounts, they need to incorporate something else to prevent this. Such as maybe not allowing an account to move once kvk has been announced. 

It just sucks when the integrity of the game is lost as it has been already.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 апр. 2018, 14:5823.04.18
23 апр. 2018, 14:59(отредактировано)

PyroAce said:

I’ve noticed that Plarium removed having multiple accounts from the terms of agreement. But here is the issue I have come across with alts. 

We played a kingdom that had accounts set up at lvl 5 with the specials packs. Then they send one of the accounts to the opponents kingdom, build it up to be able to House enough troops in their infermaries from t6 packs.   Then they would have someone from their kingdom attack it, they heal, then attack again, then heal..........

With plarium allowing multiple accounts, they need to incorporate something else to prevent this. Such as maybe not allowing an account to move once kvk has been announced. 

It just sucks when the integrity of the game is lost as it has been already.

so you can try to kill this twink if you know who is it or after their first attack if u see that scheme works   btw they just spend their time and money lol and don't think that it might be twisted often 

23 апр. 2018, 20:2023.04.18
Plarium soon add rule about kvk data limits so this new towns won't be able to take part in competition
24 апр. 2018, 14:4024.04.18

Jake said:

Plarium soon add rule about kvk data limits so this new towns won't be able to take part in competition

That will be cool :) bcz i've just already imagined all destructive ways to use this potential trick 

25 апр. 2018, 19:2525.04.18
Good to hear they will be doing something about it.    And Dar... you’re a jerkface 😜.  But really if a lot more did it then it should push them to fix it soon 
26 апр. 2018, 15:0926.04.18

PyroAce said:

Good to hear they will be doing something about it.    And Dar... you’re a jerkface 😜.  But really if a lot more did it then it should push them to fix it soon 

Nope, i'm the kindest person in the world :)