Все Категории

Persian Hideout Hunt Update

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Persian Hideout Hunt Update

Archons,

After several runs of the Persian Hideout Hunt, it has become clear that a small change is needed in order to maintain game balance, and ensure maximum enjoyment for all players.

From now on, it will only be possible to enter the twentieth and final Hideout up to 40 times.

But remember, even if you have reached that maximum entry limit, you can still earn Tournament Points by clearing Positions and Campaign Mission Positions, and you can continue to complete Tournament Tasks to acquire Hideout Articles which can be traded at the Port.

Use this knowledge to your advantage, and do your utmost to keep the Persians at bay!

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
14 май 2023, 12:0014.05.23
14 май 2023, 17:0314.05.23
16 май 2023, 10:34(отредактировано)

Maintaining game balance? In what? Plarium's favor? Because there sure was nothing done in the players favor and in this so-called event which is a complete ripoff and a total waste of time!

How so and whatever do you mean you might ask?

Well since you asked, I cleared all 100 available red and green pp camps up to and incuding camps #350 then refreshed my pp camps and did another 27 and again cleared all red and green camps up to and including #'s350 for a total of 127 persian camps taken down.

I had already cleared the 5th hideout along the way and by the 71rst pp camp hit , after which I still had 55 articles in stock and needed only 1 and the always amazingly elusive article 4 to be able to hit the just the 6th of 20 hideouts and for which just as amazingly no one in all of sparta had 1 article 4 to trade for any of my other 55 useless articles.. I finally got the 1 needed article 4 after hitting the last #350 pp camp and 127th pp camp to be able to hit just the 6th of 20 hideouts.

And now I again have 55 useless and untradeable articles and need just 1 article 4 to hit just the 7th of 20 hideouts. What a joke....

15 май 2023, 16:5315.05.23

You need to create dozens of low level Alt Accounts and hit up to 60 low level camps with zero loss.  You may find this much easier if you join the russian bots LOLOL

DariaCommunity Manager
16 май 2023, 10:4016.05.23
MGilletly Bir/Gods

Maintaining game balance? In what? Plarium's favor? Because there sure was nothing done in the players favor and in this so-called event which is a complete ripoff and a total waste of time!

How so and whatever do you mean you might ask?

Well since you asked, I cleared all 100 available red and green pp camps up to and incuding camps #350 then refreshed my pp camps and did another 27 and again cleared all red and green camps up to and including #'s350 for a total of 127 persian camps taken down.

I had already cleared the 5th hideout along the way and by the 71rst pp camp hit , after which I still had 55 articles in stock and needed only 1 and the always amazingly elusive article 4 to be able to hit the just the 6th of 20 hideouts and for which just as amazingly no one in all of sparta had 1 article 4 to trade for any of my other 55 useless articles.. I finally got the 1 needed article 4 after hitting the last #350 pp camp and 127th pp camp to be able to hit just the 6th of 20 hideouts.

And now I again have 55 useless and untradeable articles and need just 1 article 4 to hit just the 7th of 20 hideouts. What a joke....

I'm sorry, Archon, that you feel this way about Persian Hideout Hunt Update. Also, I know our #4 Article is pretty rare, indeed. What would you like to suggest in the meantime? Thanks for your feedback!

DariaCommunity Manager
16 май 2023, 10:5216.05.23
Queeg

You need to create dozens of low level Alt Accounts and hit up to 60 low level camps with zero loss.  You may find this much easier if you join the russian bots LOLOL

You have an interesting approach, Archon:) As for bots, our team is actively working with them, so I don't think it's very relevant. If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate!