Все Категории

New Fighters Have Arrived

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New Fighters Have Arrived

Archon,

Our call to the most devout soldiers of Greece has not gone unheard — integrate into your armies the Shield of Selene and the Descendent of Minoa!

Both of these fearsome Units possess a 20% chance to deal Double Damage. When the Double Damage Ability is activated, these Units' combat statistics are doubled after taking into account all Bonuses that apply to them.

Take note that these Units cannot be part of a Champion Unit's Support Group, and Double Damage is never inflicted on Traps.

Strengthen your battle lines with these powerful new Units!

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
21 апр. 2023, 12:0421.04.23
26 апр. 2023, 07:5326.04.23
26 апр. 2023, 07:53(отредактировано)

a waste of time Plarium, we don't need more warriors, we have so many constant new units and champions that we don't have a clue what they are for, and with your ridiculous new increased prices, we are not going to buy them, stop listening to the out of earth/game visionary that tells you otherwise, we don't want that.

And look for someone that understands market, the numbers don't lie

DariaCommunity Manager
27 апр. 2023, 15:0927.04.23
Fortuna

a waste of time Plarium, we don't need more warriors, we have so many constant new units and champions that we don't have a clue what they are for, and with your ridiculous new increased prices, we are not going to buy them, stop listening to the out of earth/game visionary that tells you otherwise, we don't want that.

And look for someone that understands market, the numbers don't lie

Thanks for your comment, Archon! Could you please clarify why do you think there's no need for new warriors? Don't they freshen up our game?

29 апр. 2023, 05:5529.04.23
2 май 2023, 12:06(отредактировано)

Daria, Fortuna i think is correct, it does not freshen up the game . there are  too many new units

Try working on the playability of the whole game.... if the developers cant think of any thing i suggest thay start to play online games to get ideas. and please work on the clicking there is to much.....

Pantheons...

Allow xerxes to take patheons to level 5.  

when a coa takes the patheon that xerxes holds a % of xerxes units tranfere to the coa. 

Have a gate system for the pantheons, level one has one gate before entering, level 2 , 2 gates etc befoe entering the patheon. Each gate has defence at a slected number of units say 1000 and the attacking can only be 1000 units . If the attacker wins thay go to the patheon if thay are defeted the gate closes for some hours.....Rock, Paper, Scissors system with the diffrent type of units.....

Raiding of cities... 

If the raider wins instead of the defenders units dying in the city a % goes to the attacker.

If the raider loses a % of the units goes to the defender.

Capital...

Make this the Center of the game ..... this has been suggested before

General equipment can be sent there so other players in the coa have assess to it, but if the player leave the coa the generals equipment goes back to the capital.

Trade should go through the capital and you should not be able to trade with your emenies only allies, there for you can trade direct with  only other allied capitals.

Open up the trading the limit is too small

Work further on the trading aspect..... look at other games

Map...

Make the map how it would have been known in the time the game is set in. including the provences, states etc.

all the best

DariaCommunity Manager
2 май 2023, 12:2502.05.23
Sigge

Daria, Fortuna i think is correct, it does not freshen up the game . there are  too many new units

Try working on the playability of the whole game.... if the developers cant think of any thing i suggest thay start to play online games to get ideas. and please work on the clicking there is to much.....

Pantheons...

when a coa takes the patheon that xerxes holds a % of xerxes units tranfere to the coa. 

Have a gate system for the pantheons, level one has one gate before entering, level 2 , 2 gates etc befoe entering the patheon. Each gate has defence at a slected number of units say 1000 and the attacking can only be 1000 units . If the attacker wins thay go to the patheon if thay are defeted the gate closes for some hours.....Rock, Paper, Scissors system with the diffrent type of units.....

Raiding of cities... 

If the raider wins instead of the defenders units dying in the city a % goes to the attacker.

Capital...

General equipment can be sent there so other players in the coa have assess to it, but if the player leave the coa the generals equipment goes back to the capital.

Trade should go through the capital and you should not be able to trade with your emenies only allies, there for you can trade direct with  only other allied capitals.

Map...

Make the map how it would have been known in the time the game is set in. including the provences, states etc.

all the best

Thank you, Archon, for such structured and detailed feedback. I appreciate it. Speaking about our new units, please elaborate on your thought about 'too many new units.' How do you feel about them? Regarding your further suggestions. Of course, our team is working diligently to improve the game, taking into account the opinions of our players. Currently, there are a lot of requests that the team needs to process, and it takes some time. If there is any news regarding the above, we will let it be known 🙌

12 май 2023, 05:3212.05.23

Speaking about the new units, I think thay are looking like characters out of science fiction saga, and not units from the sparta eara.

I think some new units can add to the game but not at the rate in which thay are comming to the game.

With all these units there is to much scrolling to pick the ones you need.  

DariaCommunity Manager
16 май 2023, 10:5816.05.23
Sigge

Speaking about the new units, I think thay are looking like characters out of science fiction saga, and not units from the sparta eara.

I think some new units can add to the game but not at the rate in which thay are comming to the game.

With all these units there is to much scrolling to pick the ones you need.  

Thanks for your feedback, Archon! The team wants our game to have an interesting variety of units and something fresh. I hope you will enjoy our new units. 

16 май 2023, 20:3516.05.23
23 май 2023, 10:50(отредактировано)
Daria

Thanks for your comment, Archon! Could you please clarify why do you think there's no need for new warriors? Don't they freshen up our game?

freshen the game? probably the problem is that you have not played in your life, for more than a couple of minutes so you don't understand the dynamics of Sparta 

your team wants variety of units so we spend more money not freshen anything

if you want something fresh, improve the speed of the game, so that we don't have to reload when jumping or when we see we got an attack but we get no informs. Do not steal from us as you did with the ely units and their numbers...

And dont bother to thank me for anything, after more than 8 years i know your answers are as fake as Plarium apologies

16 май 2023, 20:3616.05.23
Sigge

Pantheons...

Raiding of cities... 

Capital...

Map...

all the best

they killed capitals...

DariaCommunity Manager
23 май 2023, 10:5723.05.23
29 май 2023, 09:12(отредактировано)
Fortuna

freshen the game? probably the problem is that you have not played in your life, for more than a couple of minutes so you don't understand the dynamics of Sparta 

your team wants variety of units so we spend more money not freshen anything

if you want something fresh, improve the speed of the game, so that we don't have to reload when jumping or when we see we got an attack but we get no informs. Do not steal from us as you did with the ely units and their numbers...

And dont bother to thank me for anything, after more than 8 years i know your answers are as fake as Plarium apologies

I am sorry to see you in such a mood, Archon. Please clarify what you think about these units. What exactly made you disenchanted with them - the number of new units? Rest assured that our team is working continuously on the quality of the game and its smooth operation. 

25 май 2023, 13:2925.05.23

i guess Daria you did not read my previous post where i say the problem, is not the kind of units, is too many units (we don't need a thousand different units we can not remember what are they for, we need a better game platform). maybe you were not in the MOOD to read or remember the posts. 

my mood is perfect thanks, no need to be sorry about it. you should be sorry to work with some bad developers that break everything and bring useless stuff 

25 май 2023, 19:2725.05.23

Improve the speed of the game and make it more even for everybody..  has been said many times over the years, but nothing happens.

DariaCommunity Manager
29 май 2023, 09:1629.05.23
Fortuna

i guess Daria you did not read my previous post where i say the problem, is not the kind of units, is too many units (we don't need a thousand different units we can not remember what are they for, we need a better game platform). maybe you were not in the MOOD to read or remember the posts. 

my mood is perfect thanks, no need to be sorry about it. you should be sorry to work with some bad developers that break everything and bring useless stuff 

Thanks for your clarification, Archon. I got your point about the number of new units. Feedback from the players has already been collected and passed on to our team 🙌

DariaCommunity Manager
29 май 2023, 09:2629.05.23
Sigge

Improve the speed of the game and make it more even for everybody..  has been said many times over the years, but nothing happens.

Archon, I see your remark and appreciate your suggestion. Be sure that our team is consistently working to improve the process for the game to function smoothly. Could you please clarify the point about making the game more even? How do you see it? 

30 июнь 2023, 17:3330.06.23

Making the game more even, this has been said and exspland many times by a lot of people. 

Please play for some days and you will streight away the problems.

The new persion invasion , great ,but the smaller coas can not compete,as the large coa just wipe out all the units of the small coas. completly unballanced. the list goes on, but i will not bother as nothing changes.

P.s more new units great, what about the game ... capital , map , removing  of all of the level 1 to 15 cities etc etc etc

KatiaModerator
1 июль 2023, 18:5201.07.23
Sigge

Making the game more even, this has been said and exspland many times by a lot of people. 

Please play for some days and you will streight away the problems.

The new persion invasion , great ,but the smaller coas can not compete,as the large coa just wipe out all the units of the small coas. completly unballanced. the list goes on, but i will not bother as nothing changes.

P.s more new units great, what about the game ... capital , map , removing  of all of the level 1 to 15 cities etc etc etc

hello Sigge. As a player, I understand you perfectly, but you see, the developers have to check a lot of parameters before they would accept any suggestion. It is like the butterfly effect, so  what they design shouldn't destroy the balance of the game, so they are very careful about what they design, and what suggestions can be accepted.   We know nothing about the virtual game industry, so we see things only from the players' point of view and not from the designers' point of view. As it was mentioned officially, the developers won't accept any suggestions, for now, as they have piles of suggestions and a lot of work to do. Of course, Daria always reads the forum and the FB community page, so if she would find something interesting, she will keep it in her records.🙂

3 июль 2023, 16:4503.07.23

I totally understand where you are coming from, but thay intuduced a new persion event which only benifites the larger coas, in which thay the developers could have made it possible for the smaller coas to also benifit.

As to the other above mentioned i do hope thay change.......

But, what would be good if all of the face book players could come to   .com , then we would see the game take off again.

KatiaModerator
8 июль 2023, 21:2708.07.23
8 июль 2023, 21:42(отредактировано)
Sigge

I totally understand where you are coming from, but thay intuduced a new persion event which only benifites the larger coas, in which thay the developers could have made it possible for the smaller coas to also benifit.

As to the other above mentioned i do hope thay change.......

But, what would be good if all of the face book players could come to   .com , then we would see the game take off again.

I want to start a city to com Sparta, but I have no time as I'm playing on 3 Fb servers and I'm helping the players who are more important to me than playing the game itself. The FB server is very active and often we stretch the server's limits to its max, so I don't think that can be a server that can hold so much activity of both  FB and Com Sparta  🙂                                          
    regarding your comment about the pantheons, I can assure you  that a lot of Fb bigshot coas didn't keep a pantheon during the Persian invention, because they were afraid of the losses, because didn't know what next. The Event is  simple. A small coa can reinforce a level 1 pantheon and no other pantheon, but one, and keep it safe during the 5 attacks. Do not be afraid of the word <waves> as it is only for those who keep many pantheons as the Persian forces attack them one by one. There are 5 attacks,  so,  if you will keep only a level 1 pantheon, you won't provoke the big players, but still, you will get some coins, but I don't know how many.  For a 5 level pan we get  20 golden coins. When the developers design a new feature, it is for all the players, as it is not possible to design different versions that can suit to each coa's gameplay.