Все Категории

Improvements Have Been Made To Team Position Takedown

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Improvements Have Been Made To Team Position Takedown

Archon,

Your feedback has made Team Position Takedown better!

For completing Areas, Team Members will now receive more Units than ever before. What's more, each Reward Slot in an Area now contains a different Unit, so you can build up your army with greater variety as you progress.

These changes were put in place for the last Takedown, and will also be used for future iterations of the Event.

You and your fellow Archons will be as rich as Croesus when it comes to amassing Units — so be sure to team up again next time!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
17 янв. 2023, 10:0517.01.23
17 янв. 2023, 18:2417.01.23
17 янв. 2023, 18:28(отредактировано)

the prizes are the same now than before 

you haven't done anything now .

now I will see if you have enabled normal off or defor included a guardian in that tournament 

I'll do it the old way again, when you start a tournament that we as players like, change it to 24 hours 

and here you can't do that tournament for 4 months as it should be  .

it can be seen that you don't even work on this game for 1 hour a month to improve it 

and when you think you've beaten the game, make 2 bugs  which you will repair after which you will damage the players .

here, if you think you are listening to the players, then do as I said 

include guardian in that tournament so we can use guardian for persia 

and nolmalan off and def and to all our lvl power boosters so that it is not the initial off and def 

I'm already angry 

19 янв. 2023, 18:0419.01.23

Cela ne semble étonner personne visiblement....

DariaCommunity Manager
24 янв. 2023, 12:3124.01.23

Archons, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy our Team Position Takedown 🙇 As far as I know, the quantity of the received Units differs from the previous Team Position. 

We value your opinion and are trying to make our game much better! Please, could you tell me why the rewards are the same as before? And I'm all ears to hear more of your thoughts about this event 🙌

4 фев. 2023, 11:4004.02.23

You should increase the rewards and decrease the strength of Positions or activate the bonuses.

If it is not alot profitable for most of the players why waste time on this Event ?

Also it is difficult to find +3 players for the Team  and the amount of units needed to complete the Positions is very big

i

KatiaModerator
4 фев. 2023, 17:2004.02.23
IOANNIS

You should increase the rewards and decrease the strength of Positions or activate the bonuses.

If it is not alot profitable for most of the players why waste time on this Event ?

Also it is difficult to find +3 players for the Team  and the amount of units needed to complete the Positions is very big

i

Thank you, Ioannis  for posting  your very interesting tabs. I must admit that I don't use such units to attack the Team positions  but dinaries units, as  I keep my offensive cavalry and offensive phalanx for battles, and for Xerxes.  I will get a heart attack if I will lose 11. 785 agema lol .  You are right! Not many players want to participate, so it is difficult for a leader to find other 3 strong players who won't quit in the middle of the tournament, as a teammate did in the previous tournament. Anyway, this time I got the divine coffer but it had the companion sword, again. 😁I do believe that the team position tournament has to have more rewards to be attractive. What I can do is only to  forward it to the managers.

5 фев. 2023, 11:5005.02.23

which are these "dinaries units" ?

KatiaModerator
7 фев. 2023, 14:2307.02.23
IOANNIS

which are these "dinaries units" ?

Hello Ioannis. Sorry for the late reply, and sorry for the misspelling, as I used the Greek word for Denerii😁 For the Team positions I use the Denarii units, meaning Legate, Evocatus Golden shield warrior, Triarius, Legionnaire, Gladiator and Veles, as it has no meaning to use them for the regular positions. Of course, I use them for PVP as well.