Все Категории

Dare To Travel The Path Of Artemis

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Dare To Travel The Path Of Artemis

Archons,

The goddess of the wilderness calls to all her faithful — traverse the Path of Artemis and claim abundant riches!

Use Standard and Precision Dice to move along the Path. Keep an eye out for Eikons, as these will help you rise up in the Rankings toward the top prize.

But, as is always the case when dealing with the gods, the Path is perilous. You will need to overcome Persians seeking to plunder Artemis' treasures, and Naiads who wish to trap you in their Marshes.

Nonetheless, there are many blessings to be had, too: the Magos may bestow her Multipliers upon you, while the Traveling Kapelos has fantastic Offers for you to choose from.

And be sure to venture upon Tyche's Trails to pick up the very best Rewards the Path has to offer!

Feel free to visit Iphigenia's Altar at any point during the Event, where you can trade Sacrificial Tablets for Units to swell the ranks of your army. Artemis will also provide Rewards to adventurers who gather enough of her Favor Tokens.

The lady of wild beasts is a generous deity, and she will allow you to complete the Path of Artemis as many times as you like while the Event is on. So, do not be concerned if you missed a particular space, for you may be able to reach it the next time you pass.

Wait no longer! Go to the Special Events tab in the Events window now, and begin your journey along the Path...

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
7 дек. 2022, 12:0107.12.22
7 дек. 2022, 14:1407.12.22
8 дек. 2022, 16:33(отредактировано)

Sometimes I wonder. Talking about Plarium. 

Because it seems you give rewards only to stupid players or suicidary ones. 

You can't get any dices with any smart attacks. You only gain dices when you loose a bench of troops with a stupid attack. For exemple if I attack a well defended player I can get 3 dices. So I can loose 3000 agemas for ............. 100 k ressources and dices. You get no dices if you just get ressources without a determined valuable loss. 

If I attack lower level positions I get no dices, but with the higher level one 3 dices, and if I'm stupid and send the wrong troops against a position and lost a lot more troops I get 5 dices. 

As you already do for pvp points. The more stupid you are and loose troops, the more you gets points, rewards etc.. 

7 дек. 2022, 19:4407.12.22

how do we want to get the dice or not? .

I attacked periya lvl 340 maximum lvl several times and I got dice constantly 9 pieces or more or mana depends on what the losses were .

and suddenly it doesn't give any dice and I attacked the feather 10 times .

now I don't know what to do to get the bumps or have I reached the maximum 

8 дек. 2022, 03:2708.12.22

Just like the Team Positions-I invested millions of offense-only to get a Divine equipment piece I already had.

Now this "Grand" new game "The Path of Artemis"!

Respectfully decline-this is for players way above me.

And truth be told-I didn't even know persian Positions were at level 200-400? 

Deepest apologies-just can't fathom the number of troops needed for those levels.

For me, seeing this new game as well as the team positions- it remains wholly inconcievable to risk my army I built up in "YEARS"!

But, you can always take out your credit card right?

Deepest apologies-but unless Plarium can legally show me that half of my future credit cards sales will go to Ukraine staff-I will decline "Any" of these "troop bleeders"!

Regards & Respect to All

8 дек. 2022, 14:5808.12.22

UPDATE:

I did what I stated i wasn't go to do. I tried the Path of Artemis.

Roll the dice (how damn appropriate)...

In order to fully get through all of the dice rolls (you need to earn dice) you must commit to attacks using a large part of your forces in some specific area: Persion Positions, Pan attacks etc.

Don't think you can hit a small group of dead cities or a small Persion position(s) and earn the dice required.

As with the Team game, this too is something I will never play. It is what I deem a "Troop Bleeder"!

9 дек. 2022, 18:3109.12.22

a waste of time and troops for most the time useless items, especially since Plarium is on the way to the closing the game as it looks from late actions, they just want to get the last penny from us....

DariaCommunity Manager
13 дек. 2022, 11:4413.12.22

Archons! I'm grateful for your thoughts on the Path of Artemis. I have collected all your feedback about the ratio of troops and rewards (including dice) and handed it over to the team. I value your opinion, so I'm open to your suggestions! I really appreciate any help you can provide 🙌