Все Категории

Update News!

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Update News!

Update News!

Check out our latest Improvements and Bugfixes

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Fixed the “Train Elysian Units” Daily Chronos Quest so that purchasing Units from the Market no longer counts toward completion of the Quest

- Fixed the “Assassin Protection” Agreement so that when it is at Level 20, the Mamertine’s “Assassin Protection” Ability provides the correct amount of protection to a player’s City

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
26 авг. 2022, 10:2526.08.22
28 авг. 2022, 00:3928.08.22

Okay dont know what happened but now I can't get rewards for Cult boost fest.   Basileus I think you need to change your advisor the impact of his/her programming is nothing more than disasterious. 

28 авг. 2022, 17:2228.08.22

Where do I find the 'Hall of Fame' please?

KitanaCommunity Manager
30 авг. 2022, 11:3330.08.22
George Tomas

Okay dont know what happened but now I can't get rewards for Cult boost fest.   Basileus I think you need to change your advisor the impact of his/her programming is nothing more than disasterious. 

Archon, could you please provide me with more details regarding your issue? Did you receive any error message?

KatiaModerator
30 авг. 2022, 11:3430.08.22
Bernice

Where do I find the 'Hall of Fame' please?

Hello Bernice! The Hall of Legends are files of the  Plarium's FB Sparta community page, and we have 3 Halls of Legends. One is for Coalition top records,  the second is for the top records of personal achievements, and the third is for extraordinary achievements that are not top records, but are still good to mention it. All the members are able to find them and read them in the file's sector, but only the moderators can add the achievements.  Would you please explain to us which one you need to read?

KatiaModerator
30 авг. 2022, 11:4930.08.22
George Tomas

Hello Archon. The window of the Cult boot fest has been changed. Please check my screenshots. If you cannot open this window at all,  please reboot your PC, and if you still cannot see it, unfortunately, only the support will be able to check what is the problem. So, you have to submit a ticket to the Support. 

i

i

30 авг. 2022, 15:0130.08.22

Perhaps you could add to the troop training module, the ability to select which specific type of unit one could boost. For example, Light Infantry, when wanting to boost, clik the boost button, then you can see each troop type in the training queue. Being able to clik on a specific type of soldier and to choose how many to boost, would add value to the boosting process. This could be limited to say once a day, no more than say 20% of that type of unit in the queue, or no limit at all. In any event, this kind of add would take out the linearity that exists while giving players more flexibility & control of how they use their own resources. It's hard to predict what kind of units will be needed for future battles, so this would give players a useful tool adding to their generalship abilities.