Все Категории

Game Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Coalition Settings tweaked so it is now possible to set the Required Level of applicants to 120
- “Relics” subtab within the “Resources” tab of the Market improved so that it is now possible to apply multiple Relics at the same time
- General's Inventory expanded so you can now open up to 18 more Equipment Slots
- “Guardians” icon on the main interface tweaked to show additional information about the Coalition Arena Event
- Warrior Pass Quest "Respond to Development Help Requests from your Coalition" improved to include a tooltip clarifying which Request responses count towards the Quest
- “General” window tweaked to include a confirmation pop-up when opening Coffers that do not contain Divine Equipment using a Master Key (Universal)
- Chronos Quests tweaked so that the Quest “Upgrade A Divine Equipment Item” is now a Monthly Quest available to players at Level 60 or higher

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
28 апр. 2022, 11:2528.04.22
28 апр. 2022, 13:4528.04.22

все это хорошо  и нужно.  а  пантены  когда  добавите ??? второй  месяц пошел .

3 май 2022, 19:4603.05.22

In real war when you occupy a city we should be able to take troops from there to another city instead of every time we deploy troops it is all from base just a suggestion  

KitanaCommunity Manager
4 май 2022, 12:1604.05.22
Стаурос

все это хорошо  и нужно.  а  пантены  когда  добавите ??? второй  месяц пошел .

Пожалуйста, подождите еще немного. Нашим разработчикам нужно время для того, чтобы рассмотреть ваше предложение. На данный момент ваше предложение рассматривается :)

KitanaCommunity Manager
4 май 2022, 12:1804.05.22
Zyrvox

In real war when you occupy a city we should be able to take troops from there to another city instead of every time we deploy troops it is all from base just a suggestion  

We are always open for new suggestions. Could you please describe with details how this feature should work?

4 май 2022, 22:3104.05.22

while units traveling from your base to capture another base which you hold. should be able to go to another base from that base you hold instead of units having to travel from main base all the time. example iff i capture say a base that is 100k distance from me i should be able to take troops from there to another  base to capture instead of all movements of troops are from your main base

KitanaCommunity Manager
13 май 2022, 09:5713.05.22

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your input and interest in the game. Unfortunately this function is a complecated one and can influence other mechanics in the game. Anyway, your idea is really great!