Все Категории

Update News!

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Update News!

Update News!

Check out our latest Improvements and Bugfixes

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- “Coalition Activity” tab in the Coalition Conflict and Royal Coalition Conflict windows tweaked to allow you to search for players by name

- “Resources” tab of the Market improved to include a tooltip showing your maximum Resource capacity when hovering over Resource icons

- Inbox tweaked so that messages in the “Important” subtab of the “Messages” tab show a player’s Coalition Banner and the coordinates of their City

- Fixed the “Find a Coalition” tab in the Embassy so it now allows you to join a Coalition when clicking the “Join now” button

- Fixed the “Coalition Resource History” window so that clicking on coordinates will now take you to the relevant City

- Fixed the “My Items” menu so that buttons to purchase or apply a Pool of Infinity Item no longer overlap

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
11 нояб. 2021, 10:2211.11.21
11 нояб. 2021, 16:2811.11.21

Suggestion: auction off cities abandoned for two years or more, but keep a record in case the player comes back. 

Why? New players cannot catch-up with the established players. Therefore there is little appeal to new players. A new player, once completing the general tutorial, could bid on a city up for auction which would then let them compete with established players. The winning bidder would get to take over the identity of the city with its bonuses and transfer in their existing troops.

Otherwise the game remains a slow attrition of existing players.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
18 нояб. 2021, 14:3818.11.21

Thanks for your suggestion. We will think about it.

26 нояб. 2021, 10:0226.11.21

I have the same problem.

AlinaCommunity Manager
9 дек. 2021, 09:3509.12.21
Brian Λ

I have the same problem.

Hi! Does it persist, Archon?

3 июль 2022, 17:0403.07.22
3 июль 2022, 17:05(отредактировано)

SpartaCats is building a comprehensive ecosystem for the meme coin community and NFT users, which will be fully decentralized and governed on the DAO principle. PURR, the SpartaCats token, is distributed among the community and NFT owners to provide them with voting rights and the ability to create dedicated groups and clans. regards mrtv 

From the very beginning, SpartaCats is actively supporting humanitarian organizations that provide help to cats all over the world. The project’s ecosystem includes shelters, charities, and various other projects dedicated to helping cats. Improving cat’s lives in the human world is a core value of SpartaCats.