Все Категории

Game Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- “Guardians” icon on the main interface tweaked to show a purple icon when the Coalition Arena Event is active
- Guardian Quest windows improved to remove pop-ups that duplicated information about Quest completion Rewards
- Guardian Quests tweaked so it is now possible to open 10 Missives at once
- Oracle adjusted to include a “Sacred Positions” subtab within the “Positions” tab during the Cult Acolyte Recruitment Race
- “Inbox” window adjusted so it now contains the subtabs “All Mail” and “Important” within the “Messages” tab. Messages you mark as “Important” will be copied to the “Important” subtab and will never be automatically deleted, even if you reach the message limit in the “All Mail” subtab. You can mark up to 20 messages as “Important”
- Battle Report settings tweaked to include the filter “Do not receive Reports of unsuccessful enemy Spying attempts on the Pantheons of my Coalition”
- Numbers in the “Statistics” subtab of the “My Coalition” tab of the "Coalitions" window tweaked to include separators to aid readability
- “Boost” window improved so it is now possible to move directly to the beginning or end of the list of available Boosts using dedicated buttons
- "Contacts" tab of the War Council adjusted to increase the maximum number of Cities you can add to 250
- Coalition Chat settings tweaked to include the filter "Notify me about upgrades or downgrades of other Coalition Capitals"
- “By Rank” filter in the “Guardians” tab of the “Guardians” window tweaked so that when it is used, the Collection pane will always stay on Guardians/Adventurers whose Rank matches the filter, and will not auto-scroll to Guardians or Adventurers who have their Ranks increased
- The color of a number of Chat notification messages has changed to make them easier to read
- Fixed the "Reports of unsuccessful Attacks on my City" filter in the Battle Report settings so that Reports will now be triggered by Political Attacks as well

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
20 июль 2021, 09:5420.07.21
20 июль 2021, 13:0120.07.21

Why do the most recent Unread game mails not show up at the top as they have always done in the past.?   The new messages may be displayed way down your list of mails.  It shows older messages that have already been read first in most cases.  

21 июль 2021, 08:0121.07.21

With the new Oracle tab for Sacred Positions, wouldn't it have been of more use to make it a shortcut to the Sanctum of Ares ? At the moment the tab does nothing until an Acolyte event is in progress. If it was made into a shortcut to the Sanctum of Ares, players would have quick access to the Information, Agreements, Training & Sacred Positions even when an event is not in progress. This would save having to switch cities to Elysium, clicking the Sanctum of Ares, doing what you wanted, then switching cities back again.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
21 июль 2021, 12:1621.07.21
LadyTrish HBG

Why do the most recent Unread game mails not show up at the top as they have always done in the past.?   The new messages may be displayed way down your list of mails.  It shows older messages that have already been read first in most cases.  

The issue should have been fixed, Lady Trish. Could you please check?

21 июль 2021, 12:1721.07.21
Shaguarcb

With the new Oracle tab for Sacred Positions, wouldn't it have been of more use to make it a shortcut to the Sanctum of Ares ? At the moment the tab does nothing until an Acolyte event is in progress. If it was made into a shortcut to the Sanctum of Ares, players would have quick access to the Information, Agreements, Training & Sacred Positions even when an event is not in progress. This would save having to switch cities to Elysium, clicking the Sanctum of Ares, doing what you wanted, then switching cities back again.

Thanks for your suggestion, Archon. We will think about it.

25 июль 2021, 12:4525.07.21

Referente al conflicto yo propondría que no fuera siempre en fin de semana, ya que muchos que jugamos trabajamos sábados y domingos ( yo, personalmente descanso 1 fin de semana al mes) y no es igualitario. En lugar de hacerlo cada 7 dias, yo propondría, hacerlo cada  9 días, así todos los guerreros estarían en igualdad de condiciones.

Regarding the conflict, I would propose that it should not always be on the weekend, since many of us who play work on Saturdays and Sundays (I personally rest 1 weekend a month) and it is not equal. Instead of doing it every 7 days, I would propose to do it every 9 days, so all the warriors would be on an equal footing. 

28 июль 2021, 08:1228.07.21
Joesde Este Del

Referente al conflicto yo propondría que no fuera siempre en fin de semana, ya que muchos que jugamos trabajamos sábados y domingos ( yo, personalmente descanso 1 fin de semana al mes) y no es igualitario. En lugar de hacerlo cada 7 dias, yo propondría, hacerlo cada  9 días, así todos los guerreros estarían en igualdad de condiciones.

Regarding the conflict, I would propose that it should not always be on the weekend, since many of us who play work on Saturdays and Sundays (I personally rest 1 weekend a month) and it is not equal. Instead of doing it every 7 days, I would propose to do it every 9 days, so all the warriors would be on an equal footing. 

Unfortunately, we do not plan to change the schedule of the CC, as many players get used to the actual one and can just miss the event.

However, we will think about this change in the future.

13 окт. 2021, 22:1213.10.21

In the last 24 hours we have had nothing but errors.  none seem to be player controlled fixes.  First it was error 404.  Plarium finally got that fixed.  Now it does not recognize anyone's email log in information.  We are locked out of the game.  

This is getting beyond frustrating.  What is going on??  has Plarium been hacked?   Are the servers broken.  We are at least due an explanation.  

I also suggest that when and if we are able to get into the game again, that you do not penalize everyone by making them lose their daily rewards which they could not claim due to not being able to log in.