Все Категории

Improvements to Guardians Have Arrived!

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Archon,

The improvements to Guardians that many of you have been waiting for are here. Here’s a list of everything that’s new:

- During Global Events that increase the chance of obtaining a Grade V Guardian by applying a Holy Summoning Bond, a button will now appear in the “Events” window that leads directly to a Special Offer featuring Holy Summoning Bonds.

When the Global Event is active, this will now be clearly indicated with an icon in the “Summoning Bonds” section of the “Items” tab in the “Guardians” window.

- When choosing Units to send on a Raid, the Plunderer Guardian will now be selected by default if the “Auto-select your strongest Guardian” box is ticked.

- Upgrading a Rank 1, Rank 2, or Rank 3 Guardian or Adventurer to the next Rank now triggers a notification instead of an animation. An option to enable or disable this notification has been added to the “Notification Settings” window.

- Sorting your Guardians/Adventurers using the “By Rank” filter in the “Guardians” tab of the “Guardians” window now enables a new sub-filter. You can use the sub-filter to choose which Rank of Guardians/Adventurers appears at the top of your Collection.

- The lock icon on locked Guardians and Adventurers has been made more visible.

- After upgrading a Guardian’s or Adventurer’s Rank and clicking the “Info” button to return to your Collection (in the “Guardians” tab of the “Guardians” window), the Collection pane will now scroll automatically to the Guardian or Adventurer whose Rank has been upgraded.

- It is now possible to apply, extend, or purchase Guardian XP Boosts when needed directly from within game windows, with no need to visit the “Guardian XP Boosts” section of the “Items” tab of the “Guardians” window.

- An option to enable or disable the confirmation pop-up when retiring Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 Guardians or Adventurers has been added to the “Notification Settings” window.

Many of you asked for the ability to upgrade the Rank of several Guardians/Adventurers at once. Unfortunately, this has proven not to be possible for technical reasons.

Enjoy these improvements to Guardians, and grow your Collection!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
19 май 2021, 11:5019.05.21
19 май 2021, 19:4019.05.21
19 май 2021, 19:45(отредактировано)

Greatly appreciated. 

This should cut down on a few 100s of clicks, of the 1000s of clicks you ask for with guardians.

The new rank scroll selection menu resets after an upgrade. Better if it stays to previous selection.

Any chance of auto-upgrading lower rank guardians when they reach full level to help grind?

Also, maybe add a comfort feature, being very unlucky with even 50%, fx an auto rank 5, after say 4-5 purple ones?

Summoning 10 epic ones would actually be useful during events, when you maybe want to fire off 3x20 to get the 3 holy ones. No, I dont do 10 holy ones at once.

Any chance of an option to not being able choose from levelled guardians when picking the ones to upgrade with? Would cut down on endless scrolling too.

Still good update!

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
21 май 2021, 10:3021.05.21
21 май 2021, 10:31(отредактировано)

Archon, I want to thank you for your enthusiasm. Here are some points I want to share with you:

Any chance of auto-upgrading lower rank guardians when they reach full level to help grind?

We cannot accept this suggestion as we think that it can take away all fun and the possibility to decide whom and when you want to upgrade.

Also, maybe add a comfort feature, being very unlucky with even 50%, fx an auto rank 5, after say 4-5 purple ones? 

It is a bit unclear. Could you please provide me with a more detailed description?

Summoning 10 epic ones would actually be useful during events, when you maybe want to fire off 3x20 to get the 3 holy ones. No, I dont do 10 holy ones at once. 

I really like this idea. We will think about it.

Any chance of an option to not being able choose from levelled guardians when picking the ones to upgrade with? Would cut down on endless scrolling too. 

This suggestion is not quite clear to me. Could you please explain? What prevents you from choosing the guardian you want?

23 май 2021, 20:4123.05.21
Ana de Tinky

Archon, I want to thank you for your enthusiasm. Here are some points I want to share with you:

We cannot accept this suggestion as we think that it can take away all fun and the possibility to decide whom and when you want to upgrade.

It is a bit unclear. Could you please provide me with a more detailed description?

I really like this idea. We will think about it.

This suggestion is not quite clear to me. Could you please explain? What prevents you from choosing the guardian you want?

"We cannot accept this suggestion as we think that it can take away all fun and the possibility to decide whom and when you want to upgrade."

All the FUN of upgrading 1000s of guardians manually while scrolling through an atrocious UI??? Each upgrade take a ridiculous amount of click.

This might be the most clueless game developper decision and design I have ever encountered in an online game yet. 

I would fire the game designer from my game company, that came to me imagining any player would label this FUN!'

No. After this response I wont provide more feedback, (me being the single only player to react to this post, did you notice that?)

Im sure your company makes a lot of money, just like the drugs and gambling industry. This doesnt mean Sparta is a well designed game, nor that the guardian feature is well though through or have a reasonable UI. It doesnt. Its not fun. Since you apparently even fail to grasp this, I wont do your job for you any more.

Good luck with our current design philosophy! You certainly need it.

_Insert image of total facepalm here_

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
25 май 2021, 09:4925.05.21

Over the past years, the Sparta game became more challenging and exciting than it was at the beginning. It offers lots of features and opportunities for players to set and achieve new goals.

However, we understand that tastes differ. Some players like certain features, the others don't. 

Anyway, we are trying to do our best in order for you to enjoy the game and have fun.