Plarium's FB Community page

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
KatiaModerator
4 март 2023, 13:2104.03.23

Hello, Archons. It seems that there is a need for a  post for the Labor's tournament, as not all the Plarium Players are on Plarium's FB community page, or for some reason they cannot see my posts there.                                                                       

So, there are 2 kinds of labors, the solo, and the Group. The solo is our individual task .We should read  carefully, and complete every task. If we don't like a task, or cannot complete it, we leave it last, and swap it with another task by using coins. Of course, it doesn't mean that we would like the new task, or we will get the coins that the previous task has, but at least we can try again to swap it.----------------------------------------- The group task is also our duty to contribute, so we will get its milestone rewards. Of course,  our team will get a good place in the Labor  rankings. ------------------------------------------------------------Let's say,  this labor tournament is a mix of a solo tournament and a coalition tournament both in the same tournament, and in both we should get points and do our part as coalition members -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

There is  labor currency, silver and gold coins, which we can spend in the coalition shop. We can save them for the next labors, so we will be able to buy a bigger item like the Helios city. Spend them wisely----------- All the unclaimed rewards from the tasks will get vanished when the new circle will arrive in Sparta  ( not the coins). If you have any questions please feel free to post them here. Please apply only the questions regarding this tournament.   Hurry up. You have 1 day and 20h ( till Monday) to complete your tasks. Good luck.   

i

i

i

i

🙂  
Просмотры
Комментарии