Monthly Developers' Feedback: September 2019

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
NancyAdmin
9 окт. 2019, 13:4609.10.19

Monthly Developers' Feedback: September 2019

Greetings, Spartans! 

We're ready to share Monthly Developers' Feedback for September with you. Please check it out below.

1. Introduce some storage or a vault for festive decorations and other constructions where players could leave unnecessary at some moment decorations and buildings.  

We believe it's a good idea, however, it'll require major changes to the game due to technical reasons. That's why at the moment we don't have a possibility to implement it. 

2. Increase the limit on obtaining Summoning Bonds. Some players complained that the current limit (100 of each type to be precise) is too low as now it's quite easy to get more Summoning Bonds by participating actively in different events. 

You'll be pleasantly surprised by the new limit, we promise this.

3. Indicate City level in the Battle Reports. Some players think that it will be a good improvement. In this case, you don't need to check out this info on the Map. 

We always think that such slight changes help us to improve your gaming experience, that's why we're totally up to it!

4. Let Coalitions change their logo for Drachmas. 

We understand that players like to customize their Coalitions and that's why we'll consider this possibility. 

That's it for September. We would like to thank you for sharing your suggestions with us. Don't forget to submit some new ones to see them in the Monthly Developers' Feedback for October!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 окт. 2019, 14:4014.10.19

Greetings Hard working and Kind Developers, it about the Weekly ranking of the solo tournament could the ranking system is way over the top i'm currently at level 62 while my fellow competitors are 60 to 130 I want to know why is that or suggesting a reasonable level gap on our solo tournament ranking system.  

And also when your at it well probably a zoom in and out function for the map where you could attack.

May this message pf mine reach our dear Developers, Have a Good Day Thank you.
NancyAdmin
16 окт. 2019, 11:1116.10.19

Wallfront said:

Greetings Hard working and Kind Developers, it about the Weekly ranking of the solo tournament could the ranking system is way over the top i'm currently at level 62 while my fellow competitors are 60 to 130 I want to know why is that or suggesting a reasonable level gap on our solo tournament ranking system.  

And also when your at it well probably a zoom in and out function for the map where you could attack.

May this message pf mine reach our dear Developers, Have a Good Day Thank you.

Good day! 

Thanks for your suggestion. What do you mean by a reasonable level gap on our solo tournament ranking system? Could you please describe it in more detail? 

6 нояб. 2019, 02:2806.11.19

Hello!

Maybe one league each 20 level?

1 to 20

21to 40

41 to 60

61 to 80

81 to 100

101 to 120

and so.

What do you think?
NancyAdmin
8 нояб. 2019, 10:4308.11.19

vanesamei said:

Hello!

Maybe one league each 20 level?

1 to 20

21to 40

41 to 60

61 to 80

81 to 100

101 to 120

and so.

What do you think?

Thanks for your suggestion. This task is technically complicated and requires some major changes to the current game mechanic. We have our vision of the game and interesting tasks the team is focused on at the moment, and, I'm afraid such a suggestion will be declined. 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.