Monthly Developers' Feedback: November 2018
1. Improve loading of the game.
In December devs plan to add to the game the list of improvements and optimizations that should significantly increase the loading of the game and decrease the number of lags.
2. There are too many bugs.
In December devs will make an update aimed at bugfix only. It won't fix absolutely all bugs in the game, but a huge part of them.
3. Players can't send Offensive Guardian to liberate a City from the siege.
Devs plan to fix it at the end of December and give players an opportunity to send Offensive Guardian for the City's liberation.
4. Give players an option to place Improvement Buildings to a special store in case their City is fully built.
Good idea. We will add it in the list of the future features.
5. Add a feature that will allow Hegemon to decide who from their Coalition can delete inactive players.
Accepted. Will add in the future.
6. Block Reinforcements from some players to avoit spamming.
Will consider for future updates.
7. Doesn't choose the maximum number of Units available for revive in the Infirmary: https://www.screencast.com/t/Venezo86s9
Approved. Will add to one of the future updates.