Все Категории

Game loading and freezes

Game loading and freezes

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
7 июнь 2018, 10:5607.06.18

Game loading and freezes

After the recent maintenance game freezes after actions like collection of divine quest and gifts etc and has to be refreshed.Can support team please advice how to resolve this bug. drop box link of har file as attached

https://www.dropbox.com/s/56wbel9zqtm8w1w/apps.facebook.com.har?dl=0

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 июнь 2018, 09:3408.06.18
HI PLarium, Post has been made for over 24hrs. Yet to be contacted or replied with a resolution. This issue has affected quite afew players. Kindly response and advice. Thanks. 
9 июнь 2018, 09:3309.06.18

OMG

Seriously guys, the old interface was working perfectly

Now my game interface is the new one and my friends and i are seriously thinking of stopping this game

Loading can lag and freeze, even after you follow all the instructions from Plarium

Imagine you have a load of troops out there and you can't log back in and all your troops are dead after several days later when you finally get to log in

i have to be honest, i stop spending money on this game right after you changed my interface to the new crap

I may not big a huge spending, but when you have hundreds or thousands players will me that give up, it will affect Plarium by the millions of dollars

Can i get back my old log in interface please?

AndriiTechnical Support
9 июнь 2018, 14:2309.06.18

Yes, your account has been moved to the WebGL engine. Here you can find more info about this matter.