Все Категории

AGENT PAVEL - WHY CLOSE ALL THE TROUBLE REPORT THREADS?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 июнь 2018, 04:3105.06.18

Agent Pavel:

You have closed three of my legitimate bug reports without providing any answers. Are you trying to bury customer complaints by closing the reports and making it appear like the problems are fixed and the reports are no longer relevant?  These were active open complaints about things that don't work in the new WebGL version of the game and still don't work. What is the purpose of closing the threads before a fix has been implemented?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent PavelTechnical Support
5 июнь 2018, 07:1705.06.18

Hello, Archon!

To reduce the number of threads on one issue, I have closed the duplicate topics. Please refer to this post and check the instructions. Also, there you will find a link to download our official desktop app. 

In case you have found a bug in the game and are able to reproduce it, then please provide us with the exact steps for the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

We highly appreciate your cooperation. Our developers are constantly working on solving issues in the game. The major bugs are handled first, the other ones need more time to release a fix. I'd appreciate your understanding and patience.

6 июнь 2018, 01:3306.06.18

Agent Pavel:

Your answer is dishonest.  Closing my posts and referring me back to a useless and unrelated topic is garbage.  Leaving hundreds of open posts with bug reports screaming for attention is not good for Plarium's image so you close the individual reports and send everyone to the catch-all "WebGl loading issues topic" where all the cries for help are buried in a huge dung-pile of useless advice.

If Plarium has abandoned the game and has no intention of cleaning up the WebGl mess please state so. Give us some indication of what's going on.  From my viewpoint Plarium is doing nothing and has been doing nothing for 5 weeks.

Fortunately I just discovered a back door into the old platform.  I'm out of here.  No more of this crap!