Все Категории

Plarium... You can't be serious?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
28 май 2018, 15:3828.05.18

I am a leader in a mid-size international coalition... some of our members from Europe were switched to the new platform several months ago. All of them - without exception - are complaining about the new version telling us you practically have to re-learn the game mechanics and accept many downgrades to continue to play. Unfortunately more than half of them have since quit playing. The ones that remain tell us Plarium is not making any visible progress resolving the issues and are completely non-responsive to suggestions, complaints and requests for help.

Surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) our core group of "coiners" have not been switched over.  Plarium appears to know that disaster will strike if they start switching the players who provide revenue.  I am concerned that the game will die as a result of the Plarium strategy.  What guarantee do I have that the game will still be alive in 6 months if Plarium continues to act like this?  Why should I invest more in the game when others are quitting in droves and Plarium is not providing any clear direction forward?

Uncertainty is really bad for business and Plarium is creating more of it by not showing any real commitment to the new platform yet not dropping it either.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent PavelTechnical Support
3 июнь 2018, 16:0503.06.18

Dear Archons!

Please refer to this post. There you will find possible solutions. 

This topic will be closed.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.