Все Категории

NEW INTERFACE IS NOT WORKING! WHY WAS I DRAGGED INTO THIS NIGHTMARE!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
29 апр. 2018, 12:2929.04.18

I am very tired of waiting for this terrible new interface to work. Your company should not transfer people to the new platform in the condition that it is in. I DID NOT AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA. The new interface is a bad ALPHA. I have been playing with the downloaded app but that is also terrible and not worth playing with it since it is very buggy. My only recourse is never to buy anything from you guys again. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MariusAdmin
30 апр. 2018, 12:4430.04.18
Please refrain from typing in caps and specify exactly what trouble you are having. As it stands, you did not provide any informationt hat would be sufficient to offer help.
30 апр. 2018, 19:4430.04.18

you can not solve the problem, we want to play and not wait for a solution

MariusAdmin
2 май 2018, 07:4602.05.18
furby201 said:

you can not solve the problem, we want to play and not wait for a solution

In order to offer any solution I first need to get the info that I have requested above, Archon. The same applies to you.
17 май 2018, 18:3217.05.18

I have been frogmarched into beta testing.

First impressions;

Farmville Graphics

Very slow response time to do anything

Memory usage for such a basic game is twice that of Warthunder. How on earth did you manage that?

Mouse dragging is set so low i have had to double it within Windows to make navigating various screens

usable which I then have to reset to use any 'PROFESSIONALLY DEVELOPED' software. 
17 май 2018, 18:4817.05.18
Oh yes and the 'GIFT' for forcing me to test your rookie coder platform was insulting. 1 million drac would have been low for what you are doing to your loyal players.
MariusAdmin
18 май 2018, 08:2318.05.18
As in the other thread, I would like to remind you all that breaking Forum Rules is not acceptable, posts in violation of them will be removed. Here is a thread in regards to blurry graphics. Please be sure to update your browser and make sure WebGL is supported, update your GPU drivers as well just to be safe.
18 май 2018, 19:5318.05.18

Dimitri Molchanov said:

As in the other thread, I would like to remind you all that breaking Forum Rules is not acceptable, posts in violation of them will be removed. Here is a thread in regards to blurry graphics. Please be sure to update your browser and make sure WebGL is supported, update your GPU drivers as well just to be safe.

Yeah guys what are you doing?

Please remember Rule Number 1 of Sparta. Freedom of Speech is strictly forbidden. 

18 май 2018, 22:5418.05.18
the new interface is very very bad . i couldnt play  since  4 days . game is freezing every minute . it starts to be annoying . i tried everything as u posted to solve this problem but it doesnt work for me . the only solution as i see is to  bring me back  to the previous interface . or tell  me a way to get back to the previous interface . 
18 май 2018, 23:3818.05.18

Scheherazadie said:

I am very tired of waiting for this terrible new interface to work. Your company should not transfer people to the new platform in the condition that it is in. I DID NOT AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA. The new interface is a bad ALPHA. I have been playing with the downloaded app but that is also terrible and not worth playing with it since it is very buggy. My only recourse is never to buy anything from you guys again. 

I fully agree, it's very bad

18 май 2018, 23:4118.05.18

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Please refrain from typing in caps and specify exactly what trouble you are having. As it stands, you did not provide any informationt hat would be sufficient to offer help.

you are touchy, but it is unplayable

20 май 2018, 14:3620.05.18
please instead of blaming everything on people's PC step up your game and give a date when you think you may be back to where you were in terms of interface and game.
MariusAdmin
21 май 2018, 11:3821.05.18
Archons, follow the advice in this post. If that does not help, post in this thread with the information that is requested for further investigation.
23 май 2018, 14:0023.05.18

Neither me  agreed to be a beta tester but I got it the same, it's simply unplayable, slow to load, freezes in every action I do, cannot play at all, and meanwhile anyone can easily raid my city. Why on earth am I in this beta? I wanna go back to the older interface which I like 1000000 times more, graphic is much better and game is fluid and playable like it should be. Seems to me you haven't done any test at all, simply thrown it on us and randomly chosen someone to find bugs and do the job for you... this is not the way beta should be done! You should have volunteers to play beta and first of all you should already have a playable version to be used, this is less than raw. Please allow me to go back or I think I'll simply stop playing.

Greetings
24 май 2018, 17:2824.05.18

Very very frustrating... I have now been on the new Game platform for 3 weeks and it's a disgusting mess...

The graphics are ugly, unprofessional in appearance, in lower resolution, with over-typed non-centered text, clumsy blurry graphics

Many small features don't work and the game locks up several times an hour.

The game is extremely slow and erratic

Interface is not as intuitive as the old one and more keystrokes are required to move between screens.

Game takes 5 x as long to load as old game

This is a downgraded version of the previous game and it was not ready to be rolled out - even as a Beta test.  Several of my coalition mates have been on it for over 2 months and according to them Plarium is barely making any progress ironing out the bugs yet they are still switching over additional accounts to this trash platform... I have pretty much stopped playing from the account that Plarium switched because it is too tedious and unpleasant to manage my daily tasks. SWOE was already not a very enjoyable game to interface with but the new version is a lot worse.

My main account hasn't been switched over yet... that's the one where I spend $100 or more a month.  If you switch that one over I'm out of here. Plarium can wave that revenue goodbye.  Just giving you fair warning.  If you don't make HUGE improvements to the new platform you're going to kill the game.

25 май 2018, 01:4525.05.18
25 май 2018, 01:48(отредактировано)
I can't log on now. Won't go past 83%... How is it possible for this broke version to get any worse. Starting to loose faith in the game can't fight anyone, can't defend I can't hardly train units in my city. There's no joy in this game currently. Loosing heart. Please no more messages about the problem is our computers. It was never a problem before now suddenly with this version it's an issue. Fix it or give us back our old version please. We have been more than patient here and the cries of your faithful players falls on deaf ears. It almost feels like you could care less if we leave the game or not.
28 май 2018, 11:1928.05.18

I totally detest the new version of the game... there are too many bugs and irritating quirks to list or to ask for fixes. I have seen NO improvements in the version I have been on for over one month. Making suggestions here is like talking to a wall.

Roll this out to all players and Plarium wont have to worry about customer complaints because there wont be any customers anymore.
28 май 2018, 21:4328.05.18
guys, we need to gather our coal mates & move on , write this shambles off & migrate to new pastures. the only reason we tolerate this tedium is because of the community we've built. only hardcore players left now, we deserve better. what are we waiting for ?
29 май 2018, 01:1429.05.18
29 май 2018, 01:16(отредактировано)

Dimitri Molchanov said:

no one gives a sh!t about breaking rules cuz almost everyone stating they are not happy with this server 

either cant sign in at all or cant play once we are signed in and are going to quit if nothing is done very soon

and we don't mean when the test is over

get rid of the server test and put us all back on the old server

all this new test server is doing is making players quit 

which means less $ for plariums :P

ive already posted like 10 posts in the past 4 or 5 hours that should've had me banned and im not banned yet but I sincerely hope you do

but that would mean you would have to get your sh!t together and get things on track which is not something plariums seems to be very good at doing

29 май 2018, 19:4029.05.18
Seems like you have a rookie developer with no eye for detail -  and nobody is checking his "work".  Lots of small unnecessary bugs - and very very slow load times.  And no - it's not my PC - it's brand new.  Every other app works fine except your WebGL.    
31 май 2018, 18:4231.05.18

the fact that I can log in does not mean that I like this version of the game

jams ;/

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.