MEMO and ALARMCLOCK

MEMO and ALARMCLOCK

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
20 июль 2016, 10:0820.07.16

MEMO and ALARMCLOCK

an EGGTIMER  - IDEA for an addition:
Other active players have said - need to make MEMO reminder with alarmclock with buzzer and blinking flash (like in achievments?).
So I can remember after some time (what player himself choose in that pluggin) for example - which building I prefere to build after 9 days 25 h and 61 seconds :)... or what event to look carefully after 3,4 h etc 

Its just TIMER (not bot), humanoid must be online to check info and give orders to Plarium platform...

memo:

Player need often to write down memos/reminders for myself  (What palyer have planned to do in future, who are bad guys, who must be checked, whom i promised to send reso or article or political attack as a gift...  or when to plan raid to some bot/farm after every week - can add memo for every week, huh?)
Today its like in group of alzheimers - all promise you everything but after 30 min ask - "Who are you and have I promised you something? ... mmmm... Have we met before"  (+ players change names...)
And when raiding, I must today put my phone clock ticking + write to the paper - what that phonering must remind me after 3 h.
On 21 century... Silly, right?
When today phone-timer wakes you up in 4.30 AM, its after some minutes (when your brain start to work...) already too late, when you find out from papers - why the hell you put the phone to ring...

I think REMAINDER can be added to the QUESTS or CONTACTS section, so eye can find it easyly from important screenpart. Best if players actions can be easy linked to alarmclock and backwards to other sections.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 июль 2016, 11:0520.07.16

Greetings Archon !

I do not know if that's possible, but it could be a great addition :)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
26 июль 2016, 13:2226.07.16
I will pass it to developers. Let's see if we can implement it.