Все Категории

Coalition member list friend request and or view

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
18 июль 2016, 15:0118.07.16

When someone joins a Coalition they usually have the task of "friending" everyone who is already in the coalition.  This is a nontrivial task when the coalition is large especially considering you can't do it from the coalition member list.  You can't even see who is your friend and who isn't on the member list.  It would be great if you could send a friend request directly from the member list.  If we can't have that how about at least showing us who is a friend and who isn't in the member list.  Thanks for listening.

Dren
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 июль 2016, 16:5218.07.16

Greetings Archon,

Very good suggestion :) I totally agree! I hope there is going to be at least a friend request on 'my coalition>warriors> instead of 'add to contacts an add to friends suggestions.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
26 июль 2016, 13:1826.07.16
We are planning some improvements for thisBut I'm not sure it will look exactly as you ask.
19 окт. 2016, 21:2219.10.16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We are planning some improvements for thisBut I'm not sure it will look exactly as you ask.

22 нояб. 2016, 07:3522.11.16

Hi

May I formally request Plarium looks at a Leagues Embassy and add an icon(s) which if selected beside a players name, (much like the current trashcan icon) if a tick is placed beside a player's name (so as you can avoid Long Ago members who no longer play) that once all ticked,  automatically sends a friend and archer request.  

Maybe even split the option e.g send a friend or an archer request...?

Lets even think about going one step further and having an indicator which shows you do not have an archer with a league member...!  

I believe it would encourage a lot more players who like being in a  league to send troops and would be easier to manage on an ongoing basis...perhaps it could be a separate tool altogether new?

Cheers

Gillie

22 нояб. 2016, 19:4422.11.16

Hi Gille, you will get a faster response from the CM (Community Manager) if you raise this in the suggestions forum as a new topic :)

29 июнь 2020, 18:0429.06.20

I can't figure out how top add friend requests? Why that button wasn't added in a game were your suppose to add folks is just priceless and was left out in the thought process, Is there a Developer here? or still around in the game?
2015-16 Anyone still play? LOL
Maybe I better look for a more lively game to spend money on cause lights are on but no one is home!  LOL

11 июль 2020, 20:5311.07.20

Eric the Red said:

I can't figure out how top add friend requests? Why that button wasn't added in a game were your suppose to add folks is just priceless and was left out in the thought process, Is there a Developer here? or still around in the game?
2015-16 Anyone still play? LOL
Maybe I better look for a more lively game to spend money on cause lights are on but no one is home!  LOL

Hello Eric!

A lot of us are still playing... and playing a lot!

There was some changes about personal data policy on Facebook some time ago that changed the possibility of adding friends through the game, but you can look for your teammates profiles and submit a friendship request.

Have a nice game!
9 авг. 2020, 18:2909.08.20
due to GDPR being brought in in Europe the chances of a change being brought in by Plarium were no longer viable legally