Все Категории

File Friends in Alphabetical Order on Game

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 июль 2016, 07:0305.07.16

I can not make out how Plarium  displays your friends list at the bottom of the page and in your 'Sending PM's list'

When you type up a PM and you want to look up a friend or Coalition member to address your PM to, it takes forever trying to find the name of the friend you want to send it to. I usually go to the Coalition's list (my own and or my friend's) to search for who I am wanting to PM & go from there. But seriously it is a pain.

It would be so much easier if they were listed alphabetically so that you may find the person you are wanting to PM with the least amount of effort.

And for the listing of your friends at the bottom of your screen, I first thought it was listed with your coalition mates first then the rest of your friends listed just randomly. But then I was mistaken because it seemed to have changed. So then I thought your friends were listed by their level in the game the highest levels listed first. But then that seemed to change as well. 

So, I have no idea in what order how your friends & Coalition mates are listed at the bottom of the screen or in the selection box in your PM's. There is no rhyme or reason to the order in which they appear. 

Now I know Plarium is not a US based gaming company, but still there has to be some sort of system used when filing or listing large numbers of anything! In the US the standard way would be alphabetically or then chronologically.

I never use the friend's listing at the bottom of the screen because it takes way to long to find the friend you are looking for. 

So this is for you Plarium just in case you do not know the alphabet in the English language, maybe then you might change the friends line up so that it could be utilized efficiently. 

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Now I know my ABC's please wont you say them with me!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 июль 2016, 23:3806.07.16
Drag said:

Good suggestion Archon  
Thank you, I thought so ; )
6 июль 2016, 23:5006.07.16
6 июль 2016, 23:51(отредактировано)

It's not a bad idea

7 июль 2016, 06:3207.07.16

That idea, it seems nice indeed. Would also like to sub-suggest something like a search bar to search via name :)

10 июль 2016, 20:0610.07.16
this would be so much awesome! 
24 июль 2016, 17:2024.07.16
24 июль 2016, 17:21(отредактировано)

terrytapp27 said:

So, I have no idea in what order how your friends & Coalition mates are listed at the bottom of the screen or in the selection box in your PM's. There is no rhyme or reason to the order in which they appear. 

The way the  friend bar currently works:

1. All friended players make up 4 groups which appear in the following order from left to right: allies > coalition members > friends from other coalitions > friends without a coalition

2. Within each group players are organized by level, starting from the highest on the left.

In my opinion this order is pretty logical...

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
26 июль 2016, 13:2726.07.16
Nice one. Passed to devs