Все Категории

Dealing with seiges

Dealing with seiges

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
2 июль 2016, 02:3602.07.16

Dealing with seiges

At the moment my coalition is involved in a conflic with a coalition i chose not to name, but the reality of dealing with liarrs and bullies is they have a child like mentality, which is hard to fathom at times.

Part of the cross i now have to bear is being under seige by the Heg who has placed 30 million + seige on me, to other out there who may find themselves in this same situation. don't be discouraged as you can still play the game to its maximim potential now , just think of it as a cloak of invincabiity . You can still attack your opisition,raiding ther emporiums,Pantheons, Seige and raid there city's you can relocate to wherever you like. all this with a siege in place. So dont break the seige carry on like its not there,as his payers wont hit you now you wont get PA'ed or raided you can even do positions in peace without getting hit.

The key to breaking a seige like this is to reach out to other coalitions and get yourself PA'ed to death that way your friends get points you get free and you dont lose troops,and you give them no points, this way no one is breaking any peace or ali statis as you cant own a seige if you didnt build it you cant own it so it is fair game no matter who is sitting on it.

Some may see this in a different light,it will depend on the flexibiity of your Coalition and the strength of your allie's convictions.

And dont under estimate the strength of a good screen shot when it comes to dealing with these type's of players ethier as it makes them mad as hell, rage attacking and lossing it all on well placed defense

So i say just carry on have fun, put up with the trading of insults that we all put up with in PM as it is only a game. if they start getting to you just put them on the blacklist, remember you now have the best shield up ever as it cost you nothing.so hurt them were it hurts them the most kill there troops and give them no points by leaving nothing out, get your friends and allie's to PA there seiges giving them no points.

So have fun out there kill them all, But remember this is stll only a game.

PS, this was going to be an apollogy but thought better of it as they have offered no proof of the accusation and have refused to do so.

I refuse to bow down to bullies and liars who try to dictate the game through coining, so I invite you all to collect free PVP by PA,ing me this tournament whyll im under seige.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 июль 2016, 06:4502.07.16

Greetings Archon,

Do not publish cords please and other information.

It's a game of war. I would advice you to join a strong coalition so they can help you in a time of need!
2 июль 2016, 13:1302.07.16
The strength of my coalition is fine this is a tactic we choose to use against coiners so they get no points and are forced to  use their credit cards this way we loose minimal troops, and our allies know they can get the same from us in return.
3 июль 2016, 17:2603.07.16
18 авг. 2019, 12:04(отредактировано)
hahaha kprime?..not same guy i wiped out his def n off?looool inbox me i will teach u game free so u be great :)...speaking of bullies where u not part of d inc tool when i had problem you had no problem joining them no?..but now u get yours u cry? whatttt? come on man up take it like a man :) will teach u when u ready 
3 июль 2016, 18:4503.07.16

kprime said:

At the moment my coalition is involved in a conflic with a coalition i chose not to name, but the reality of dealing with liarrs and bullies is they have a child like mentality, which is hard to fathom at times.

Part of the cross i now have to bear is being under seige by the Heg who has placed 30 million + seige on me, to other out there who may find themselves in this same situation. don't be discouraged as you can still play the game to its maximim potential now , just think of it as a cloak of invincabiity . You can still attack your opisition,raiding ther emporiums,Pantheons, Seige and raid there city's you can relocate to wherever you like. all this with a siege in place. So dont break the seige carry on like its not there,as his payers wont hit you now you wont get PA'ed or raided you can even do positions in peace without getting hit.

The key to breaking a seige like this is to reach out to other coalitions and get yourself PA'ed to death that way your friends get points you get free and you dont lose troops,and you give them no points, this way no one is breaking any peace or ali statis as you cant own a seige if you didnt build it you cant own it so it is fair game no matter who is sitting on it.

Some may see this in a different light,it will depend on the flexibiity of your Coalition and the strength of your allie's convictions.

And dont under estimate the strength of a good screen shot when it comes to dealing with these type's of players ethier as it makes them mad as hell, rage attacking and lossing it all on well placed defense

So i say just carry on have fun, put up with the trading of insults that we all put up with in PM as it is only a game. if they start getting to you just put them on the blacklist, remember you now have the best shield up ever as it cost you nothing.so hurt them were it hurts them the most kill there troops and give them no points by leaving nothing out, get your friends and allie's to PA there seiges giving them no points.

So have fun out there kill them all, But remember this is stll only a game.

PS, this was going to be an apollogy but thought better of it as they have offered no proof of the accusation and have refused to do so.

I refuse to bow down to bullies and liars who try to dictate the game through coining, so I invite you all to collect free PVP by PA,ing me this tournament whyll im under seige.

Your ideas are nothing new. I've been using these tactics forever and it works. Frustrates the hell out of coiners.

4 июль 2016, 00:0804.07.16

Thanks for taking the time to read my post Drusilla, and yes this tactic has been around for a while ,but for newer players many don't relise that these tactics are possible, Just like breaking Seiges, and attacking Emporeums  when you are under a bubble of protection and yes it dose frustrate the hell out of coiners.

have a great day. and good gaming

4 июль 2016, 00:3704.07.16
18 авг. 2019, 12:04(отредактировано)
haha ur coa geting wiped out by my freinds lool look how times changed former tool of inc :) time to join my freind n raid n siege yall noob self toolz :)
4 июль 2016, 03:3104.07.16
cant agree more, I would personally love to be sieged by someone with at least 30mil def, could do more aggressive gameplay that way with nice shield at my city vs potential hits:)
6 июль 2016, 12:5506.07.16
8 июль 2016, 03:16(отредактировано)
Albert d not so Great,  all talk no game you had none when i wiped you out the first time and you were a 2 seige wonder this time if you have nothing more than dribble to put up here please dont waste mine or anyone eles time with the tripe you are posting. you just sound desperate, thats why you just packed up your traveling circus and moved out of town. LMAO
6 июль 2016, 15:5506.07.16

kprime said:

Albert d *edited*,  all talk no game you had none when i wiped you out the first time and you were a 2 seige wonder this time if you have nothing more than dribble to put up here please dont waste mine or anyone eles time with the tripe you are posting. you just sound desperate, thats why you just packed up your traveling circus and moved out of town. LMAO

Greetings Archon,

Please do not use bad language, it is against our rules.

Let's keep it civil :)