Все Категории

GIFTING!

GIFTING!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
28 июнь 2016, 22:3128.06.16

GIFTING!

I think Plarium should let players gift other players. So all those extra GPS you don't need can be shared with a coalition mate or a friend.

And gifting should be allowed with anything you have in your inventories, it is yours you earned it or paid for it, so you should be able to do with it as you please. 

I think it would even the board a great deal & smaller players may just get a leg up in the game! 

Spread the wealth with your friends & have just another new facet to the game play! 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июнь 2016, 22:4028.06.16

Hello archon

i moved your topic to suggestions and feedbacks.

Thank you for you suggestion by the way...
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
29 июнь 2016, 15:0729.06.16
Unfortunately, there are some types of Items (including GPs) which were designed to be your personal gain and your personal Resource. We are not planning to let players gift them as it could be abused by alts.
2 июль 2016, 09:1702.07.16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Unfortunately, there are some types of Items (including GPs) which were designed to be your personal gain and your personal Resource. We are not planning to let players gift them as it could be abused by alts.

Well, since it is against TOS to have ALTS in game and maybe if Plarium would get on the ball and write a program that would detect ALT players by doing IP searches that would double check to see if more then one email and game account was playing from that IP address (now here comes the important part) and actually ban the players that broke these rules. Then maybe we could do things like "Gifting"

Blizzard uses programs like the one I just described & to play World of Warcraft you have to agree to allow Blizzard to use such programs to randomly scan all the computers that log onto their servers to play. So that they can detect people using multiple accounts.

Sorry for derailing off topic, but  Alyona you're a Community Manager and have just confirmed that players do indeed have Alts. 

Now to get back on track.

FINE keep GPS as a personal gain and lets gift all of the other things that fill our inventories, we pay for them or we earn them, I still don't see why we can't do what we like with them. We already do it with resources and with articles why not with all the other things?