Все Категории

Tower should alert city of incoming troops

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
21 июнь 2016, 10:3021.06.16

It would be great if the towers provided an alert that troops were going to arrive soon.  This would allowed me time to send my troops to the acropolis.    Should show the players name, their location, some indication of how many troops, and how long before they arrive
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 июнь 2016, 16:2121.06.16

Archon,

If you are not online you can use Auto Hider to hide your units to acropolis after they get back from some attack.

You can see when you have incomming in bottom(lower) left corner (looks like raid, red colour, arrow turned left) too.

If you open your War Council and if you go to tracking.. you are able to see speed of army which is comming to your castel and sometimes you can guess if attack is fake or real, if you look speed of incomming units.

But still, good idea Archon. 
21 июнь 2016, 16:5621.06.16
thank you for the reply.  There is a flip side to knowing that you have an incoming army which is do you want to defend and with what type of troop and how many.   Maybe it does that and I just don't know how to see that info.  
21 июнь 2016, 19:4821.06.16
Well I always leave some def. out in castel..only to keep my Temple up.. do not want to build him up again from lvl1 to lvl6
22 июнь 2016, 16:4222.06.16

As Dragisha said, you already have info about your opponent : name, location, speed, countdown. So basically the only thing missing is the troops he sent. But it would be far too easy, of course they will never change it !

Oldbuck, if you want to defend, defend with everything, otherwise keep all in your acropolis.

Dragisha, it makes sense though, just tell me where you are and I will come and visit you ;)
22 июнь 2016, 17:1122.06.16

lol.. try to find me.. you have 3 server's .. so chance to get on my server is 33% lol good luck 

btw..chance to get my castel is way to low.. good luck :P
22 июнь 2016, 18:1022.06.16
What they could do, as a suggestion is to introduce another building something like a 'sentry tower' which can view incoming spies. Though the chance of introducing something like this is extremely low for now to not :(
22 июнь 2016, 20:1222.06.16
In the left corner you see all information except the incoming units. You see them after the battle.
22 июнь 2016, 20:1722.06.16
Hackerista said:

What they could do, as a suggestion is to introduce another building something like a 'sentry tower' which can view incoming spies. Though the chance of introducing something like this is extremely low for now to not :(
the goal of the spies is that they see your city, but you don`t see them.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
23 июнь 2016, 10:0523.06.16
alexandr01 said:

Hackerista said:

the goal of the spies is that they see your city, but you don`t see them.
Unfortunately, we are not planning to give you a warning when they come :) it wouldn't be that interesting, don't you think?
5 нояб. 2016, 11:4705.11.16

Incoming attacks should sound an alarm until the player silences it. At the walls to any Roman town there would have been guards and sentries who could see approaching armies. When the enemy was spotted they would sound the alarms to alert the people so the guards could prepare for battle. With this game unless you are staring at the screen you will not know you are being attacked. Each day I spend 30+ minutes attacking positions using the Oracle. During that time when I look away from the screen my offensive and defensive armies are not in the Acropolis because I will be attacking when my armies return. During that time if I walk away from the computer screen I could be attacked and not know it and lose thousands of men. Twice I have lost 3-5000 men. Please add the alarm

Allow the player to turn this feature on or off or control the volume of the alarm.

10 дек. 2016, 03:4910.12.16
I think they should implement a measure where it sends you an SMS alert and Email when someone is going to raid your city.
16 апр. 2017, 10:3416.04.17
The alarm to inform me of incoming troops should continue until I turn the alarm off.  It should be a siren or some kind of unique sound which will let me know there is incoming troops.  I then can decide if I want to defend.  I leave the game on all day and every few hours I interact with the game and during that time, if I am home,  I could hear the siren and then get in front of the monitor and react.    Seems so simple and I think this game would be so much better with this feature.  
16 апр. 2017, 17:2516.04.17
Dragisha P. said:

lol.. try to find me.. you have 3 server's .. so chance to get on my server is 33% lol good luck 

btw..chance to get my castel is way to low.. good luck :P
dragisha,pravis se englez,vidim?Hristos vaskrese
18 апр. 2017, 09:4318.04.17
OldBuck said:

The alarm to inform me of incoming troops should continue until I turn the alarm off.  It should be a siren or some kind of unique sound which will let me know there is incoming troops.  I then can decide if I want to defend.  I leave the game on all day and every few hours I interact with the game and during that time, if I am home,  I could hear the siren and then get in front of the monitor and react.    Seems so simple and I think this game would be so much better with this feature.  
Let's imagine that you're spammed by your rivals, and they are sending hundreds of squads onto your City. And each time you will have an alarm that you will have to turn off. Would that be ok? :)
19 апр. 2017, 10:3419.04.17
If you allowed the user to turn off alarms then the spamming alarms would go unheard until you turned the alarm back on.  The alarm would help alert the user who was within ear range but not currently looking at the screen.  The alert will allow users to defend more.  
20 апр. 2017, 07:5920.04.17
OldBuck said:

If you allowed the user to turn off alarms then the spamming alarms would go unheard until you turned the alarm back on.  The alarm would help alert the user who was within ear range but not currently looking at the screen.  The alert will allow users to defend more.  
I'd like to know if other players support this suggestion as well :)
20 апр. 2017, 08:1120.04.17

By all means, I would support this suggestion, though my main issue would be the inactivity disconnect the game defaults to after four or five minutes. I usually have the game open on one of my browser tabs, either on the tablet or on one of my monitors, and it would certainly be welcome if the game remained online and informed of incoming raids and sieges, since I don't necessarily have the time nor the inclination to check in every five minutes and click away the inactivity splash screen.

m2cw
P.

20 апр. 2017, 09:0520.04.17
The Irate Penguin said:

I don't necessarily have the time nor the inclination to check in every five minutes and click away the inactivity splash screen.

Ditto!
13 май 2017, 19:3813.05.17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

OldBuck said:

I'd like to know if other players support this suggestion as well :)

dear lord no! 

I have all sound off in game as it is as I find the background music and current alerts annoying enough :P