Plarium and the value of their players-anniversary turnament

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 июнь 2016, 08:1808.06.16

Plarium and the value of their players-anniversary turnament

Hi all,

1st:

I made a complaint about the option of SMS payment for the players without cred cards or debit cards in various countries. 

If you have only the chance of SMS payment you never see huge bonusses as in the special offers.

A sign that plarium measures the validation of the customers with 2 rulers. The cred card class and the low budget SMS class.

I decided after an unsatifying answer on my complaint to support NOT to be part to pay anyones wages of Plarium employees anymore. NO equality between cred card players and  SMS payers = NO money from me.

2nd:

Congrats to your anniversary, and congrats plarium made it easy for me to verify what I wrote above and that the money players are the winners of the anniversary turnaments and the ones that can't affort it end up empty handed.

Fact is, without the huge amount of players that don't coin or at least can't affort to spend thousands of bucks the big wallet coiners wouldn't be here because the fun factor would be zero.

another sign that plarium gives a crap about low budget players. Happy anniversary Plarium, carry on like that!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
8 июнь 2016, 13:3308.06.16

Greetings, Heseniusw!

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with our games. 

1) We do have some limited amount of payment methods. Unfortunately, we are unable to please all players and accept all existing payment methods. 

However, we will continue developing this direction and it's possible that we will add more payment methods in future.

2) These Tournaments are for all players, but I agree that low-level players can hardly compete with others. 

However, it's a special Tournament, with a special reward. And if you feel that you're not strong enough to participate in it, you can participate in ordinary Tournaments which are running each day.

Moreover, we gave free rewards to all players, and we have started a giveaway for our Forum members.

And it's just the beginning of the month.

11 июнь 2016, 18:1811.06.16

Unfortunately the answer is very poor.

I am working in the senoir management and spent in other games easy a dayrate or two all 2-3 month before I started a Plarium game, I have learned in the first basic lessons of a training called: total archievement of quality performance training:

Quality is when the customer comes back and not the stuff you sold to him.

OK to make it easier to understand here my questions again:

1. Why cred card payers or payers that use bank transfers get extras in stuff or drachmes and SMS payers NOT? Are they lower class? There was no quetsion in that we need more payment option just more equality would be fair. 

2. why only top players can win and why low ranks not? Is this the way to celebrate an anniversary where ALL players are getting a price because all are playing here and spending the same time?

From the business side I feel that the "mass coiners" have dropped your turnover and now you just make them paying again to stay in the top list.. 

But keepin the small pockets out of an anniversary event looks for me quite discriminating isn't it?

I hope my complaints are now better understood.

Cheers Will

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
13 июнь 2016, 09:3313.06.16

heseniusw said:

Unfortunately the answer is very poor.

I am working in the senoir management and spent in other games easy a dayrate or two all 2-3 month before I started a Plarium game, I have learned in the first basic lessons of a training called: total archievement of quality performance training:

Quality is when the customer comes back and not the stuff you sold to him.

OK to make it easier to understand here my questions again:

1. Why cred card payers or payers that use bank transfers get extras in stuff or drachmes and SMS payers NOT? Are they lower class? There was no quetsion in that we need more payment option just more equality would be fair. 

2. why only top players can win and why low ranks not? Is this the way to celebrate an anniversary where ALL players are getting a price because all are playing here and spending the same time?

From the business side I feel that the "mass coiners" have dropped your turnover and now you just make them paying again to stay in the top list.. 

But keepin the small pockets out of an anniversary event looks for me quite discriminating isn't it?

I hope my complaints are now better understood.

Cheers Will

1) Unfortunately, we have certain limits, and I am unable to help you with them, as they are set by our payments team.

2) All players can participate in ordinary Tournaments, they all received our free gifts, and they can participate in Forum giveaways.