Все Категории

When is this type of message acceptable?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
9 сент. 2019, 08:3309.09.19

In this game we play many of us have lost people we care about to the Grim Reaper. They may have been game friends, real life friends or family. The people we lose, including pseudo people we have got to know as though they are our family or friends from real life, leave a hole in our lives. We can sit and remember them and the things they have done in the game or the chats we have had with them, the time we have spent with them, and we remember the pain of the loss.

I have lost 2 x real life friends who played this game who were also Veterans, 1 had been sent a message in game before he died which I will NEVER forget. It wished him to die.

At times we find others in this game with honour who understand our losses and are supportive. Many of you will remember the late Jim Keefe, a vet of the highest order who won the Bronze Star and Purple Heart. When he died a coa called Retribution, led by Mako, were honourable to the highest order and protected Jim’s coa for me whilst I allowed his members, and myself, time to grieve. I did not know Mako, but this was a standout thing from this game I will never forget, a stranger understanding what loss is and helping a bunch of people he did not know.

Since then, when I have became aware of players who have suffered loss, I have taken a lead from that time and will do what I can to help those who suffer loss in RL or game, even contacting enemies of theirs and asking those enemies, because this is only a game and in truth we are not real enemies, to leave the players city alone for a while. I know many others in this game do the same thing.

I, personally, suffer from the following:-

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)

Leaking Valve

Murmur

Diseased arteries (only 1 able to take a stent)

High blood pressure

Silent heart attacks (frequently)

Those are just the main points, I am not listing all but basically my heart is extremely deformed, and you would not recognise it in a picture as a heart, see, I am not actually heartless.

I know my days are numbered and I am not likely to reach retirement age. At some point I will just disappear from the game. People will try and contact me via PM or Skype or Discord and there will be no response as I just will not be there as, when my time comes it will be sudden and I will not even know about it. Some will suffer pain and loss whilst others will celebrate because there are seriously sick people who are happy when people die.

So, I ask you, when is it acceptable to wish real life serious illness or death to someone in this pseudo world we occupy?

We do not know the people we speak to in this game 99.9% of the time and so do not know their circumstances. Last week I received a message, a copy is there for you to see, wishing me serious illness of a degree it stops me playing this game. Any serious illness I contract now will kill me, so this player is wishing to hasten my death and leave my wife widowed and children without a father as soon as possible.

I contacted the Heg of this Blacksheep Pride player expecting him to take action. What I got was a lecture about sieges and the player concerned saying he does not owe any apology to me for what he said. Therefore, it is clear, Blacksheep Pride’s Heg condones this type of message. To be clear about something, the player concerned has not been attacked by me at any stage but feels it is okay to send this type of message and his Heg feels it is more important to lecture me about sieges than to take action against a player in his coa sending this type of message.

Please note, the player concerned does not feel any need to apologise for his / her comments and completely ignores, in their last message to me, that they even, basically, wished me dead. He / she is more focussed on what they feel is important, the fact I warned him / her off of a siege he / she raided when empty and during a time, not last week but the week before, when I was in hospital for 6 days after a series of silent heart attacks allies of mine kicked him off the same siege. What he is unaware of is that the one who kicked him off a shared siege is 14 years old and needs help, which I give, to survive in this game. Those who truly know me from my 4 years of playing know whether I am a bully or not. Apparently protecting others and ensuring their access to resources via sieges I hold and fighting to ensure there is res for a significant number of these kids and low-level players is bullying.

This player, and obviously the Heg of his / her coa, are part of what I call “the entitled” who now play this game. Because they play this game they are “entitled” to get the benefit from the work of others without having to do any work themselves. Lazy players who look only for cities which are sieged to raid and ignore the thousands available to raid which are not, and never have been, sieged as THEIR time is too precious.

So now I ask Sparta to judge these messages, not the history of why they were sent, sent to me and the reaction of the Heg. Is this acceptable? Do we agree these players have a place in the game and can send such messages with immunity, potentially to children? Is the fact the Heg has ignored that his player wishes people to suffer extremely in real life and focuses only on the game aspect acceptable?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 сент. 2019, 10:4509.09.19
I really feel sorry that people like that exist in the game ,,,Plarium i know that you usually don t care about the players and many other things but you should  at least show that you exist by  punishing these kinds of message.....These actions should  not be forgiven and be accepted specially when  the "animal" that wrote it doesn t have any will to apologize...I will be waiting to hear what  you will do with player like him ,,,but if you keep this our of controll get ready to lose many more players to other games like got than you already have lost...
9 сент. 2019, 11:1609.09.19

DEAR ALL

THE GAME IS FOR FUN. IT IT NOT ACCEPTABLE WHATEVER IN THE GAME HAPPENS TO WISH ILLNESS FOR SOMEBODY.

IN THE GAME THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF PEOPLE. PLEASE PUSH OUT THE ONES WHO HAVE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR.
9 сент. 2019, 11:5309.09.19

Dear all

It's disgusting and frustrating in a game to see the characteristics of an opponents health being bad .It would be right for plarium to eliminate this tragic player. Thanks. 
9 сент. 2019, 13:0309.09.19

Dear All,

i've no words to describe my personal disgust for these bad manners. i can hope that plarium staff can solve this problem,removing players like this!

really i'm ashamed for these words and more for his heg. 

an heg is a leader,a lighthouse, a father and a guide...he must set a good example. we can be adversaries but not enemies and not in this way

Best regards

Sh

9 сент. 2019, 13:5409.09.19
Hi guys!

I know many people that have left the game because there are these kind of people,,, 

For me the No1 who gotta react is the coas! Isolation to any player with such behavior!!

No Coa that respects itself should accept those people.

Then of course they should be banned from the game!

Greetings
Giannis
KatiaModerator
9 сент. 2019, 14:0409.09.19

The Resurrected said:

In this game we play many of us have lost people we care about to the Grim Reaper. They may have been game friends, real life friends or family. The people we lose, including pseudo people we have got to know as though they are our family or friends from real life, leave a hole in our lives. We can sit and remember them and the things they have done in the game or the chats we have had with them, the time we have spent with them, and we remember the pain of the loss.

I have lost 2 x real life friends who played this game who were also Veterans, 1 had been sent a message in game before he died which I will NEVER forget. It wished him to die.

At times we find others in this game with honour who understand our losses and are supportive. Many of you will remember the late Jim Keefe, a vet of the highest order who won the Bronze Star and Purple Heart. When he died a coa called Retribution, led by Mako, were honourable to the highest order and protected Jim’s coa for me whilst I allowed his members, and myself, time to grieve. I did not know Mako, but this was a standout thing from this game I will never forget, a stranger understanding what loss is and helping a bunch of people he did not know.

Since then, when I have became aware of players who have suffered loss, I have taken a lead from that time and will do what I can to help those who suffer loss in RL or game, even contacting enemies of theirs and asking those enemies, because this is only a game and in truth we are not real enemies, to leave the players city alone for a while. I know many others in this game do the same thing.

I, personally, suffer from the following:-

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)

Leaking Valve

Murmur

Diseased arteries (only 1 able to take a stent)

High blood pressure

Silent heart attacks (frequently)

Those are just the main points, I am not listing all but basically my heart is extremely deformed, and you would not recognise it in a picture as a heart, see, I am not actually heartless.

I know my days are numbered and I am not likely to reach retirement age. At some point I will just disappear from the game. People will try and contact me via PM or Skype or Discord and there will be no response as I just will not be there as, when my time comes it will be sudden and I will not even know about it. Some will suffer pain and loss whilst others will celebrate because there are seriously sick people who are happy when people die.

So, I ask you, when is it acceptable to wish real life serious illness or death to someone in this pseudo world we occupy?

We do not know the people we speak to in this game 99.9% of the time and so do not know their circumstances. Last week I received a message, a copy is there for you to see, wishing me serious illness of a degree it stops me playing this game. Any serious illness I contract now will kill me, so this player is wishing to hasten my death and leave my wife widowed and children without a father as soon as possible.

I contacted the Heg of this Blacksheep Pride player expecting him to take action. What I got was a lecture about sieges and the player concerned saying he does not owe any apology to me for what he said. Therefore, it is clear, Blacksheep Pride’s Heg condones this type of message. To be clear about something, the player concerned has not been attacked by me at any stage but feels it is okay to send this type of message and his Heg feels it is more important to lecture me about sieges than to take action against a player in his coa sending this type of message.

Please note, the player concerned does not feel any need to apologise for his / her comments and completely ignores, in their last message to me, that they even, basically, wished me dead. He / she is more focussed on what they feel is important, the fact I warned him / her off of a siege he / she raided when empty and during a time, not last week but the week before, when I was in hospital for 6 days after a series of silent heart attacks allies of mine kicked him off the same siege. What he is unaware of is that the one who kicked him off a shared siege is 14 years old and needs help, which I give, to survive in this game. Those who truly know me from my 4 years of playing know whether I am a bully or not. Apparently protecting others and ensuring their access to resources via sieges I hold and fighting to ensure there is res for a significant number of these kids and low-level players is bullying.

This player, and obviously the Heg of his / her coa, are part of what I call “the entitled” who now play this game. Because they play this game they are “entitled” to get the benefit from the work of others without having to do any work themselves. Lazy players who look only for cities which are sieged to raid and ignore the thousands available to raid which are not, and never have been, sieged as THEIR time is too precious.

So now I ask Sparta to judge these messages, not the history of why they were sent, sent to me and the reaction of the Heg. Is this acceptable? Do we agree these players have a place in the game and can send such messages with immunity, potentially to children? Is the fact the Heg has ignored that his player wishes people to suffer extremely in real life and focuses only on the game aspect acceptable?

hello  Resurrected. it is true that many players use this awful tactic of bad wishes to break the will of others to play .It is only a game to have fun but it is also a War game. meaning we doing hostile action against other players that don't make us bullies just active players.   I will forward your message to Managers.I wish you  a good health 

9 сент. 2019, 14:2409.09.19

Katerina, does this player know if I am 15 years old or 55 years old before sending the message? No, and to know that players send these types of messages to, potentially, children is what enrages my ire.

Last year a 15yo girl was subjected to the worst types of messages a female can be subjected to. Plarium took no action against the player and merely told the girl to blacklist him, therefore allowing him to continue to terrorise other young girls if he wished to do so. The girls boyfriend, who introduced her to the game and felt guilty, arranged for many players to target the person sending those messages. The player left the game. WE who pay you money should NOT be self policing to protect kids...

The fact that you seem to condone this type of messaging within a game played by kids will justifiably send out a major warning to players of the game.

There is NO justification for this type of message in a game played by children. To think Plarium would be happy to know kids get this kind of message is wrong. Do you know for a fact this player has not sent this type of message many times and possibly caused mental anguish to a child? I cannot say he / she has but Plarium cannot say he / she has not and cannot guarantee that he / she will not do so in the future.
KatiaModerator
9 сент. 2019, 14:4209.09.19

hello Spartans .Thank you all for your comments . I can assure you that Plarium does care for all of us the players. Managers have punished such bad manners in the past . I have forwarded this topic to the Managers. Happy game to all  

9 сент. 2019, 17:0209.09.19

I am the Hegemon of Blacksheep Pride and wish to first of all state that I and my coalition do not wish any ill health on any member of any coalition.

I think we all see in the age of anonymity that things are said through the internet that would not be said face to face. I have seen too many posts on the forum, chat and Skype groups that degrade to personal attacks.

I am not privy to the discussions that took place between The Resurrected and Yabbs, but the discussions became personal. It is my belief that in the heat of the battle, The Resurrected revealed his poor health and Yabbs made a poor judgment error in his comments. As soon as this was brought to my attention by The Resurrected, I issued a cease fire on all actions against Tenacious Coalition to allow cooler heads to prevail. I did copy The Resurrected with my message wishing him well.

In reading The Resurrected post on Plarium, he is taking aim to smear my integrity and that of my coalition, by conveniently and selectively ignoring my messages to him by stating that I condone the statements of Yabbs because I failed to adhere to his threats.

Below is the complete dialogue I had with The Resurrected: [09:46] The Resurrected :

https://gyazo.com/0f0ff2a861337c61f593f1253453ab51

[09:47] The Resurrected : Is this how your coa presents itself to the world? Wishing people serious illness? If so I will make sure my friends are aware that you condone this sort of thing and it will not be just ME your coa has an issue with FYI: Serious heart complaints on my end and THIS is what your coa wishes on players...this is going to escalate of that guy Yabbs stays in your coa

[14:49] Marcus : [14:47] Marcus : Good Afternoon Pride For the next two weeks i am calling a cease fire on all actions associated with Tenacious Coalition. No exceptions. Please adhere to this cooling period. Thanks, Marcus

[14:53] Marcus : Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am not familiar with what fully transpired but what i read is not what Blacksheep Pride is about. Wish you well, Marcus

[02:21] The Resurrected : [20:40] Yabbs: All of this over a siege. I don't owe you an apology for raiding a dead city that was already under siege. A city that I sieged and was raided by you and your bullies. Are they going to apologize to me?? Probably not because like me they did nothting wrong but play the game the right way! I didn't raid your city or theirs. If anyone owes anyone an apology it's you for calling me a liar. I DON'T raid cities unless they raid me first, and I don't put sieges on cities that I know are already under someone elses siege. Grow up already

[02:24] The Resurrected : I warned him off of a dead city he hit when I was sieging...in my own inimitable way. I hold various cities particularly for some younger, low level, players to be able to access resources. He raided an empty siege without any message to me then claimed it was HIS siege. I told him he lied as I have held it, or my coa, for a very long time. 5 of my allies are under the age of 16 and they are my allies so I can protect them and so I can ensure they learn the game properly. They were sent to me by other players when they were getting bullied as most of Sparta knows what I do to bullies.

[02:27] The Resurrected : He was told that when he must have held the dead city for a few hours that it would have been one of my allies who kicked him off. Trying to claim a dead city siege as yours when you have held it for next to no time is the action players in big coas try to use to force someone away from a dead city (bullying by numbers) especially when they see the player holding is from a "small" coa. Whenever I find someone on a dead city siege I have been holding I send a PM explaining they must have taken it when it was empty (usually a lot of this after the extra 30 raids) and that I have held it for x

[02:30] The Resurrected : amount of time and will be reclaiming it. Anyone who sends a message such as that to me is happily allowed to take back the dead city. So your player does not believe he owes me an apology for calling me a bully? I can live with that. He mentions nothing about wishing me to suffer a long and serious illness. THAT bit is what I will show to Sparta. A player in your coa wishing people in RL suffer from something which can potentially kill them...how do you feel the Spartans wgi have lost friends from this game will feel? I lost one whom a player called Dedra wished would die and 6 months

[02:33] The Resurrected : later he died from the wounds he suffered as a serving soldier fighting those who would kill us. She is in Equilibrium now and stay very, very far away from anything Tenacious after I demonstrtated to Equi I can destroy them just by myself. If Yabbs stays in your coa after refusing to apologise to me for wishing me serious illness then I will ensure all know about this. The message from him will be posted in the forums for all to see... Those who know me well from my 4 years playing know I am not a bully and some extreme players know of my heart issues... Stay safe, keep well Respect Resu

[13:53] Marcus : I find your actions a little over the top about a siege of an abandoned city. In my coalition sieges are fair game and nobody owns them. The only city you own is your own that you build your troops in. I issued a cease fire to cool down the heads. In two weeks if Yabbs wants to hit your sieges, then that is the game and the way its played. Regards, Marcus

[14:45] The Resurrected : Yabbs was not hit by me but if he comes anywhere near and then lies again you really do not knnow what I have behind me but HE will find out...in a very hard way I ahve got through more than 6bn of troops in fights in this game...taking down bullies since I was level 40 which were up to L70+ When players like you tell me that sieges are fair game and nobody owns them you are part of the "entitled" who have never lost 1bn never mind what I ahve done Those sieges are mine until they have produced the res to cover the troops I have lost fighting those players with some having cost me 750m in

[14:48] The Resurrected : lost troops. So whoever told players in Sparta that "dead city sieges" are open to everyone lied...or it has been imagined The ONLY thing EVER agreed was that BOTS were free to everyone...NEVER were dead city sieges brought into this My attitude has been the same for over 4 years of playing and Sparta knows my thoughts and feelings... Trsut me when I tell you this...I have billions of troops...and I ahve many, many powerful friends who are only in this game now because I saved thier a55e5 from bullies when they were not able to... Yabbs crosses me only if he dares I have already let it

[14:50] The Resurrected : be known to some what he said in his message...the message is complete with time and date and his name etc. on it and will be made available for all to see If he stays with you I will launch an official complaint to Plarium, to whom I donate a very large sum of money each month, and request he get banned from the game for his message about wishing me seriously ill health Many of us in this game, as I have said, have lost friends in coas etc. due to health. Sick people who wish that on others have no place in this game... Get the message...drop him or I will take actions you WILL regret due

[14:51] The Resurrected : to THAT part of his message and THAT part only He was warned off...he wished me to be seriously ill...not acceptable, simple If you wish me to attack his city you better have billions of spare def if you want to save him from me

[17:04] Marcus : I agree what he said is wrong but i will not let you issue threats to me. All sieges are fair game and I don't care how much you lost.

[02:53] The Resurrected : As I see your coa is attacking the sieges I hold to make YOUR point to me now it is MY turn to underline a point and this bit you are not going to like This has got nasty because of YOUR player and his comments and YOUR inability to understand the problem had absolutely NOTHING to so with the siege the problem was 100% his comments. I will tell SPart you condone and protect your player and fail to understand that wishing people seriously ill health is unacceptable and you can take what comes from me and my friends Plarium will be asked to remove YABBS

[03:07] The Resurrected : The complaint is lodged with Plarium...if they fail to act I will take it to police and have him investigated for the type of messages he send via the internet as, with the counsel I have been given, I believe he has breached US Legislation re what can, and cannot, be sent via information superhighway where the signal touches US sattelites or servers. Everything Sparta touches US sats and / or servers...

[03:08] The Resurrected : You were given the opportunity to deal with this but decided to give me a sermon about sieges...accept the repercussions of you decisions

[04:56] The Resurrected : https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/153630_when-is-this-type-of-message-acceptable-/

9 сент. 2019, 20:1009.09.19

Dear all

I d like to share my gratitude to plarium, Katerina, Euskadi and a warrior on RoyalFoedusKrypteia for the protection of one of my warrior who joined angels. My condoleances for yours too. Namaste.

Vaea 
9 сент. 2019, 21:2409.09.19

The Resurrected,i am really sorry for your health issues,i wish you to get well,dont give up,keep on fighting.

about plarium,they wont do anything,like they didnt do anything for last 5 years,all their cares are money,nothing else.

for that idiot who sended you that kind of msg,there is karma,when you wish something bad to someone,something bad happen to you.

tonaya

9 сент. 2019, 22:0609.09.19

Moosepig!

What's cooking at da's?

Yabb's abusive language is so not a necessary part of a war game or any other game.

Thank you Resur!

War game or otherwise, drawing a line in the sand does not make you a bully.

9 сент. 2019, 22:3609.09.19

All this behavior is disgusting and is offensive to human existence. It is only a game nothing more.Nobody can say this words and wishes this bad things for the health of a people. Plarium must see all this behavior and kick out this player. This game have a title ''sparta'' and say for the virtues and courage of the Spartan warriors, so not to offend all these values with these behaviors....The Resurrected have all my wishes for your health and im sure you are a strong worrior in the real life, so  you are winner of life. 

9 сент. 2019, 23:0809.09.19

Hi The Resurrected, 

Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is good. Don't let this game stress you out. 

I remember defending your right to your sieges versus HoB. Then we went to war and set Sparta on fire. 

I also remember when you said you would make my city your personal farm by raiding me. I'm level 135 going on 136 now. When you coming? :)

Gloone

10 сент. 2019, 04:5810.09.19

Resurrected you have absolutely no place to talk about inappropriate messages at all!!!  I unknowingly hit a siege from some p[layer in your league that hasn't played the game in forever and the things you said  to me in your message were beyond inappropriate talking badly about my mother and sexuality you had no idea of who I was or my age  you are rude and have a filthy mouth. I wouldn't talk the way you do to my worst enemy. I wish to hell I had saved those messages to display them here and show everyone what a rude foul mouthed inconsiderate  twat you are

10 сент. 2019, 06:2110.09.19
10 сент. 2019, 14:21(отредактировано)

I, too, wish you had kept them as it is easy to make an accusation without evidence.

And before you decided to do Jackanory corner maybe you should have unfriended me? As you know, anyone I take as a friend is allowed without fear of retribution to attack my single Jav sieges. I have so many friends only because of the number of kids and low level players I do FR with so I remember I said they should go to my sieges for res...

Don't worry, I have cancelled it after your post...

I would also take this opportunity to point something out. Whilst I can potty mouth with the best of you the accusation from this player is entirely false because of 2 specific points he make: -

1) I would never say anything about someone's mother as mine died from a heart attack on an operating table in South Africa before she got to retirement age

2) I would never comment on sexuality because if I did and it was made public I have a friend who stays not more than 1 mile from my house who is officially a giant (stands 2.2m tall) who would come over with his husband (stands 2m tall and is also a giant officially) and have "words" with me

10 сент. 2019, 06:2210.09.19
Marcus said:

I am the Hegemon of Blacksheep Pride and wish to first of all state that I and my coalition do not wish any ill health on any member of any coalition.

I think we all see in the age of anonymity that things are said through the internet that would not be said face to face. I have seen too many posts on the forum, chat and Skype groups that degrade to personal attacks.

I am not privy to the discussions that took place between The Resurrected and Yabbs, but the discussions became personal. It is my belief that in the heat of the battle, The Resurrected revealed his poor health and Yabbs made a poor judgment error in his comments. As soon as this was brought to my attention by The Resurrected, I issued a cease fire on all actions against Tenacious Coalition to allow cooler heads to prevail. I did copy The Resurrected with my message wishing him well.

In reading The Resurrected post on Plarium, he is taking aim to smear my integrity and that of my coalition, by conveniently and selectively ignoring my messages to him by stating that I condone the statements of Yabbs because I failed to adhere to his threats.

Below is the complete dialogue I had with The Resurrected: [09:46] The Resurrected :

https://gyazo.com/0f0ff2a861337c61f593f1253453ab51

[09:47] The Resurrected : Is this how your coa presents itself to the world? Wishing people serious illness? If so I will make sure my friends are aware that you condone this sort of thing and it will not be just ME your coa has an issue with FYI: Serious heart complaints on my end and THIS is what your coa wishes on players...this is going to escalate of that guy Yabbs stays in your coa

[14:49] Marcus : [14:47] Marcus : Good Afternoon Pride For the next two weeks i am calling a cease fire on all actions associated with Tenacious Coalition. No exceptions. Please adhere to this cooling period. Thanks, Marcus

[14:53] Marcus : Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am not familiar with what fully transpired but what i read is not what Blacksheep Pride is about. Wish you well, Marcus

[02:21] The Resurrected : [20:40] Yabbs: All of this over a siege. I don't owe you an apology for raiding a dead city that was already under siege. A city that I sieged and was raided by you and your bullies. Are they going to apologize to me?? Probably not because like me they did nothting wrong but play the game the right way! I didn't raid your city or theirs. If anyone owes anyone an apology it's you for calling me a liar. I DON'T raid cities unless they raid me first, and I don't put sieges on cities that I know are already under someone elses siege. Grow up already

[02:24] The Resurrected : I warned him off of a dead city he hit when I was sieging...in my own inimitable way. I hold various cities particularly for some younger, low level, players to be able to access resources. He raided an empty siege without any message to me then claimed it was HIS siege. I told him he lied as I have held it, or my coa, for a very long time. 5 of my allies are under the age of 16 and they are my allies so I can protect them and so I can ensure they learn the game properly. They were sent to me by other players when they were getting bullied as most of Sparta knows what I do to bullies.

[02:27] The Resurrected : He was told that when he must have held the dead city for a few hours that it would have been one of my allies who kicked him off. Trying to claim a dead city siege as yours when you have held it for next to no time is the action players in big coas try to use to force someone away from a dead city (bullying by numbers) especially when they see the player holding is from a "small" coa. Whenever I find someone on a dead city siege I have been holding I send a PM explaining they must have taken it when it was empty (usually a lot of this after the extra 30 raids) and that I have held it for x

[02:30] The Resurrected : amount of time and will be reclaiming it. Anyone who sends a message such as that to me is happily allowed to take back the dead city. So your player does not believe he owes me an apology for calling me a bully? I can live with that. He mentions nothing about wishing me to suffer a long and serious illness. THAT bit is what I will show to Sparta. A player in your coa wishing people in RL suffer from something which can potentially kill them...how do you feel the Spartans wgi have lost friends from this game will feel? I lost one whom a player called Dedra wished would die and 6 months

[02:33] The Resurrected : later he died from the wounds he suffered as a serving soldier fighting those who would kill us. She is in Equilibrium now and stay very, very far away from anything Tenacious after I demonstrtated to Equi I can destroy them just by myself. If Yabbs stays in your coa after refusing to apologise to me for wishing me serious illness then I will ensure all know about this. The message from him will be posted in the forums for all to see... Those who know me well from my 4 years playing know I am not a bully and some extreme players know of my heart issues... Stay safe, keep well Respect Resu

[13:53] Marcus : I find your actions a little over the top about a siege of an abandoned city. In my coalition sieges are fair game and nobody owns them. The only city you own is your own that you build your troops in. I issued a cease fire to cool down the heads. In two weeks if Yabbs wants to hit your sieges, then that is the game and the way its played. Regards, Marcus

[14:45] The Resurrected : Yabbs was not hit by me but if he comes anywhere near and then lies again you really do not knnow what I have behind me but HE will find out...in a very hard way I ahve got through more than 6bn of troops in fights in this game...taking down bullies since I was level 40 which were up to L70+ When players like you tell me that sieges are fair game and nobody owns them you are part of the "entitled" who have never lost 1bn never mind what I ahve done Those sieges are mine until they have produced the res to cover the troops I have lost fighting those players with some having cost me 750m in

[14:48] The Resurrected : lost troops. So whoever told players in Sparta that "dead city sieges" are open to everyone lied...or it has been imagined The ONLY thing EVER agreed was that BOTS were free to everyone...NEVER were dead city sieges brought into this My attitude has been the same for over 4 years of playing and Sparta knows my thoughts and feelings... Trsut me when I tell you this...I have billions of troops...and I ahve many, many powerful friends who are only in this game now because I saved thier a55e5 from bullies when they were not able to... Yabbs crosses me only if he dares I have already let it

[14:50] The Resurrected : be known to some what he said in his message...the message is complete with time and date and his name etc. on it and will be made available for all to see If he stays with you I will launch an official complaint to Plarium, to whom I donate a very large sum of money each month, and request he get banned from the game for his message about wishing me seriously ill health Many of us in this game, as I have said, have lost friends in coas etc. due to health. Sick people who wish that on others have no place in this game... Get the message...drop him or I will take actions you WILL regret due

[14:51] The Resurrected : to THAT part of his message and THAT part only He was warned off...he wished me to be seriously ill...not acceptable, simple If you wish me to attack his city you better have billions of spare def if you want to save him from me

[17:04] Marcus : I agree what he said is wrong but i will not let you issue threats to me. All sieges are fair game and I don't care how much you lost.

[02:53] The Resurrected : As I see your coa is attacking the sieges I hold to make YOUR point to me now it is MY turn to underline a point and this bit you are not going to like This has got nasty because of YOUR player and his comments and YOUR inability to understand the problem had absolutely NOTHING to so with the siege the problem was 100% his comments. I will tell SPart you condone and protect your player and fail to understand that wishing people seriously ill health is unacceptable and you can take what comes from me and my friends Plarium will be asked to remove YABBS

[03:07] The Resurrected : The complaint is lodged with Plarium...if they fail to act I will take it to police and have him investigated for the type of messages he send via the internet as, with the counsel I have been given, I believe he has breached US Legislation re what can, and cannot, be sent via information superhighway where the signal touches US sattelites or servers. Everything Sparta touches US sats and / or servers...

[03:08] The Resurrected : You were given the opportunity to deal with this but decided to give me a sermon about sieges...accept the repercussions of you decisions

[04:56] The Resurrected : https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/153630_when-is-this-type-of-message-acceptable-/

10 сент. 2019, 06:4510.09.19

Tell me,what actions did you take against your player? You responded to me about sieges and that you had called a "ceasefire" as if I would stop my non-existent attacks on your players? In the interim your players run around raiding any sieges they find of my coas. You told me Yabbs would raid anything Yabbs wishes, clearly indicating your full support of Yabbs as a reward for Yabbs choice of words, after the 2 weeks.

You, as a Heg, were required to take action and your action was to lecture me on sieges and reward Yabbs with your full support. I said I would put it to Sparta to decide if your actions were appropriate, I did not lie. Now you write as if you are hard done by and that my keeping my word is a bad thing? You chose your action against Yabbs to be inaction and reward.

Earlier this year I became aware of a player in my coa sending a female some very, very bad messages. As he was an RL friend from my city I went to see him face to face. I became acutely aware of a mental deterioration in my friend and, along with a few others, we persuaded him to get help as he needed it. I contacted the player who had been the victim of his diatribe with abject apologies and guarantees of it not happening again. She had not been deserving of such wishes as he had sent to her. That is how one acts as a Hegemon when told players are sending inappropriate messages. 

The person concerned no longer plays this game.

My contact with you was about one single set of words and rather than choose action, now quite simply and apology and undertaking he / she would not repeat this behaviour would have sufficed, yet after you spoke to your player Yabbs sent a message clearly stating they had nothing to apologise for therefore irking me further.

I believe we are polar opposites in what we believe a punishment is and as you represent your coa you ARE your coa and what you say or do is a reflection of what your coa stands for. This I made clear in my messages to you as all can see. Your "punishment" of Yabbs indicates the standing of your coa 

My contact with you was about one single set of words and rather than choose action you chose inaction and to discuss sieges and that Yabbs will be supported in attacking sieges of my coa...

10 сент. 2019, 10:3410.09.19

Gloone said:

Hi The Resurrected, 

Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is good. Don't let this game stress you out. 

I remember defending your right to your sieges versus HoB. Then we went to war and set Sparta on fire. 

I also remember when you said you would make my city your personal farm by raiding me. I'm level 135 going on 136 now. When you coming? :)

Gloone

Hi Gloone,

Some people are failing to take on board that this whole thread was not about the siege but about the comment. Now you and I have had our differences and sent various messages to each other which were possibly somewhat antagonistic but at no time did you say such things as this player did. Now there is an accusation that I have said something about someone's mother and the players own sexuality. From the messages, and how I wrote them, that I sent you (and we were quite biting at the time) do you remember me ever saying anything which has no place in Sparta?

Re your level, nice for you but to me levels mean nothing nowadays in Sparta as Plarium make it so easy to go up the levels with all the XP boosters. I was halfway to 97 in January and now I am past halfway to 107 and that is WITHOUT using boosters. There was a time when L135 / 6 was to be highly respected but now players can be L100 within 6 - 9 months of starting playing (maybe faster). Now i know your level ups, like mine, are from using troops and not nuclear warfare but the impact of your level is watered down by Plarium.

Re making you a farm. Now I am being extremely limited in my time on the game as things such as this players comments are not good for my BP. I have a few other players of +L130 I need to chat with. Do you mind if I just add you to a list? I can put you in my diary for 16th August 2020 if I am still around. Does that date work for you? 

I really want to sort out once and for all a coa with an L133 heg who likes to chase young low level females from this game. His latest target, whom he directly attacked and sieged, is an L53 but now he sticks to using his L89 alt to attack her. You don't mind being behind players such as that do you?
10 сент. 2019, 10:3510.09.19
10 сент. 2019, 10:38(отредактировано)

P.S. Can you have some decent Merlot available for when my guys arrive? They are a bit posh now I went over L100 and getting ideas above their station :))

P.P.S. Thanks for the kind words re game stressing me out. This is why my wife has spies coming round daily to find out if I am on the game, to stop me getting angry at stuff I really shouldn't