Все Категории

Dominion status?

Dominion status?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
15 март 2023, 17:0515.03.23

Dominion status?

Dont you think is time to do something for the dominion levels?

we stacked at 20. No more ideas from your brilliant plarium brains? Or you only care to develop the package prices to higher... 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
15 март 2023, 21:5715.03.23

Hello Sinnerman. I'm glad that you finished your dominion levels. I do remember that when the devs introduced the new dominion levels, even the heavy coiners protested that the needed points were pretty high, but look at them now, all having 20 levels. We have to wait a bit longer as not many players are on 20. All in good time .🙂 

16 март 2023, 07:0116.03.23

I reached the 20 lvl loooong time ago (and i ensure you that im not a heavy coiner at all!!),but thanks.

I'm surprised that you mentioned that many players protested about it!! When plarium gave a flying f what the players saying about the game??😂 

All in a good time...ofc. like the raising prices in the worst world crisis ever...

i thought that you stopped being a moderator.What happened? 😎

KatiaModerator
18 март 2023, 17:3218.03.23
-|-The Sinnerman -|-

I reached the 20 lvl loooong time ago (and i ensure you that im not a heavy coiner at all!!),but thanks.

I'm surprised that you mentioned that many players protested about it!! When plarium gave a flying f what the players saying about the game??😂 

All in a good time...ofc. like the raising prices in the worst world crisis ever...

i thought that you stopped being a moderator.What happened? 😎

It seems that you are someone I know🙂 I do hate the nicknames😂  2,5 years ago, I stopped being a mod for 4  months, because I hadn't got time even to play, but the players even if they knew that I wasn't a mod, kept always sending at me private messages to ask for my advice as a mod. So, it is why I returned as a mod after 4 months of absence, as no point in not being a mod, but to do the mod's job anyway 🤗. I do hope that you don't mind.