Все Категории

moderator Drag-Theseus - Out.

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
25 авг. 2018, 19:5325.08.18

Hello all.

Officially I have decided to quit moderating Sparta Forum and Wiki. I will go to retirement from the game too.

I want to say thank you to Natalia who recruited me, Alyona who was my favorite and always will be and to Anastasia who is doing an awesome job as CM(and thanks to Dima and Sergey too). Thank you to all moderators, it was really nice to cooperate with you.

Message for all players. I hope that i had helped you at least once since I started moderating this game for the last 2 years. I wish you all good luck in the game (except Tonaya, ne d'o Bog da se sretnemo, ispričali bi se pošteno i imao bi svašta reći, ali nakon toga bi vrlo vjerovatno otišli popiti pivo i dobro se napili, uživaj bugarine i ne budi glup misleći da sam stvarno grk lol), I hope you will experience more and more great adventures in the game.I hope that there will be more great features in the future and that you will all enjoy.

Thank you all for everything... Theseus is off.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 авг. 2018, 20:2825.08.18

Drag - Theseus said:

Hello all.

Officially I have decided to quit moderating Sparta Forum and Wiki. I will go to retirement from the game too.

I want to say thank you to Natalia who recruited me, Alyona who was my favorite and always will be and to Anastasia who is doing an awesome job as CM(and thanks to Dima and Sergey too). Thank you to all moderators, it was really nice to cooperate with you.

Message for all players. I hope that i had helped you at least once since I started moderating this game for the last 2 years. I wish you all good luck in the game (except Tonaya, ne d'o Bog da se sretnemo, ispričali bi se pošteno i imao bi svašta reći, ali nakon toga bi vrlo vjerovatno otišli popiti pivo i dobro se napili, uživaj bugarine i ne budi glup misleći da sam stvarno grk lol), I hope you will experience more and more great adventures in the game.I hope that there will be more great features in the future and that you will all enjoy.

Thank you all for everything... Theseus is off.

finally some good news on forum :)  only few mods to quit and job will be done 

for Drag: koji bre crni bugarin,ja sam iz Vojvodine,iz banata,Kovin,mogu da ti dam i adresu,ako hoces nesto da raspravimo?

ps.you forgot to post your coordinates,just to farm and siege you,forever >:)

Tonaya 
26 авг. 2018, 11:2526.08.18
26 авг. 2018, 12:1426.08.18
26 авг. 2018, 13:2626.08.18
EliasModerator
26 авг. 2018, 14:5426.08.18
Te recordare y que te vaya bonito ;)
27 авг. 2018, 12:1327.08.18

Thanks a lot for all job you did while being a moderator, Drag!

You helped many players with your answers and it was a great pleasure to work with you 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.