Все Категории

Can somebody  explain why i get this pm on forum ??

Can somebody explain why i get this pm on forum ??

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
13 апр. 2018, 14:0013.04.18

Can somebody explain why i get this pm on forum ??

What is this ??? 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 май 2018, 18:1108.05.18
looks like the sender sent it to you in error 
30 май 2018, 20:1430.05.18

morteeee said:

...and how you know that,Mortee? are you the sender,or super smart girl?

Tonaya
2 апр. 2019, 12:5002.04.19
Tonaya said:

morteeee said:

Tonaya
well if they have not had a previous conversation and/or the person in receipt of the pm has no idea what it is about that would suggest logically that the person sending it sent it to the wrong person, no need to be facetious Tonaya 
2 апр. 2019, 18:3502.04.19

Ninja support LACAZ said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

It is obvious , there is some moderators who have answer to everything, even when don´t have a clue what they are talking about.

Funny that Mod that spend more time writing B.S and play maybe 1 % of the time  that most regu players does.

But the reason is simple. plarium budget , low cost staff, low quality service.

Me permito corregirte, pienso no callar ante tanto “desatino”:

-    los moderadores procuramos responder con lo que sabemos o con lo que nos informan los CM, no soltamos lo primero que se nos ocurre.

-     Para ejercer de moderador necesitamos tiempo para leer todo lo que ponéis y eso nos resta tiempo de juego, se puede decir que jugamos con desventaja respecto a los jugadores normales. Ya dije anteriormente que no me importa tener menos tiempo de juego pues intentar ayudar me gusta como a todos los moderadores.

-    Personal de bajo costo puede ser pero de servicio de baja calidad no te lo permito, los moderadores y CM nos esforzamos en poder solucionar las cosas que podemos

I allow myself to correct you, I think not to be silent before so much "nonsense":

- the moderators try to respond with what we know or with what the CMs inform us, we do not let go of the first thing that occurs to us.

- To exercise as a moderator we need time to read everything you put and that takes time out of play, we can say that we play at a disadvantage compared to normal players. I said earlier that I do not mind having less game time because trying to help I like it like all the moderators.

- Low cost staff can be but low quality service I do not allow it, the moderators and CM strive to be able to solve the things we can

2 апр. 2019, 22:4202.04.19
2 апр. 2019, 22:43(отредактировано)

Elias said:

- the moderators try to respond with what we know or with what the CMs inform us, we do not let go of the first thing that occurs to us.

OFTEN VETERAN PLAYERS KNOW MORE THAN MODS

- To exercise as a moderator we need time to read everything you put and that takes time out of play, we can say that we play at a disadvantage compared to normal players. I said earlier that I do not mind having less game time because trying to help I like it like all the moderators.

SEEN MANY TIMES MOD USE WRONGLY THEIR POWER TO BAN / CENSORSHIP, YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD EXCEPTION, you probably do good in your spanish community.

- Low cost staff can be but low quality service I do not allow it, the moderators and CM strive to be able to solve the things we can

WHEN  MOD HAVE TIME TO ANSWER STUPID MESSAGES WITH ABSOLUTLY NO SOLUTIONS JUST TO FELL IMPORTANT ; BUT CANNOT SEE / READ IMPORTANT /  DISTRESS BUG MESSAGES ITS NOT QUALITY ,ITS A JOKE

Many have come to conclusion , Sparta is dead, support and tech left the building, one politician Boris try to  speak sugar  and keep the money flowing as long as possible until player realize that its too late, because it is TOO LATE ALREADY

3 апр. 2019, 07:2103.04.19
3 апр. 2019, 07:23(отредактировано)

Elias said:

Me permito corregirte, pienso no callar ante tanto “desatino”:

-    los moderadores procuramos responder con lo que sabemos o con lo que nos informan los CM, no soltamos lo primero que se nos ocurre.

-     Para ejercer de moderador necesitamos tiempo para leer todo lo que ponéis y eso nos resta tiempo de juego, se puede decir que jugamos con desventaja respecto a los jugadores normales. Ya dije anteriormente que no me importa tener menos tiempo de juego pues intentar ayudar me gusta como a todos los moderadores.

-    Personal de bajo costo puede ser pero de servicio de baja calidad no te lo permito, los moderadores y CM nos esforzamos en poder solucionar las cosas que podemos

I allow myself to correct you, I think not to be silent before so much "nonsense":

elias, el desatino es que no haya ni un mensaje de servicio técnico desde hace semanas, que moderadores baneen sin informar por que y sin dar opción a cambiar ese pequeño detalle, prohibiendo el acceso al foro que es donde esta el servicio técnico, el desatino es que un jugador el dia 25 de marzo  ponga un problema de que su coa desaparece y ha habido irregularidades, intente hablar con todo el mundo y nadie le conteste, ayer cuando la coa desapareció y nada se podía hacer un moderador dice que lo ha puesto en el chat vuestro... eso si banear por decir boycot si, pero mirar bugs no? Vamos Elias, esto no es serio, que clase de cm y equipo de moderación hace eso? nadie y creeme que en eso tengo mas experiencia. Esto es de república bananera!

Elias, nonsense is that there is no messages from technical agents for weeks

nonsense is that mods ban without informing why and without giving the player the option to change the detail why they are being ban, not giving them the access to technical service

nonsense is that on the 25th someone comes to bugs with a irregularity of a coa that disappears, try to talk also with everyone, and NOBODY answers to him, yesterday after the coa disappears a mod says that she highlight the problem to your group... when it's too late

So it's to come here and ban they enter in game but to sort problems, help or bugs no? 

Common elias,this is a joke, what kind of cm and moderation team does this? NONE and believe me you know i have many years of experience in this matter. This is out of order, i want to believe that Alina would have never let this happen

17 апр. 2019, 22:4717.04.19

James Madison and Hijadelafortuna I'm sorry it would be so long but I had to "ruminate" the answer:

- James does not know the moderators to know how old and veteran we are.

- Maybe in my Spanish community I do better because I do not need the Google translator (although I often express myself worse in Spanish, true Hijadelafortuna).

The rest with what it illustrates us .......

Hijadelafortuna gladdens me the past time because as well as then it was true what you put in I think that at this time it is shown that we are no longer "a banana republic" and both the CM (Borys) and the moderators no longer just banning but we try to respond and solve.

James Madison e Hijadelafortuna siento que pasara  tanto tiempo pero e tenido que "rumiar" la respuesta:

- James no conoces a los moderadores para saber lo viejos y veteranos que somos.

- Puede que en mi comunidad española lo haga mejor pues no necesito el google translator ( aunque muchas veces me expreso peor en español, verdad Hijadelafortuna ).

Lo demas con lo que nos ilustra .......

Hijadelafortuna me alegra el tiempo pasado pues asi como entonces era verdad lo que pusiste creo que en este tiempo se demuestra que ya no somos " una republica bananera " y tanto los CM (Borys) como los moderadores ya no solo nos limitamos a banear sino que intentamos responder y solucionar.