Все Категории

Divine Gear - Companion Set - Too Random

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
16 июль 2022, 16:3216.07.22

First I would like to say its nice to have a new set of gear for generals that provide some additional bonuses + extra troops everyday. With this being the most difficult gear in the game to obtain, and also the most expensive to upgrade, I think the divine gear should not be so randomized where people begin getting duplicate pieces of gear before completing the full set. 

Also the existing legendary gear that has been fully upgraded should give back more pieces for upgrading equipment as opposed to regular gear that hasn't been upgraded already. 

If the divine gear dropped from Persian Positions then the randomness wouldn't be a problem. However, people have to compete in tournmanets for 1st place, spend countless amount of time, resources, and money just to get a piece of Divine gear - that is completely random. Then for it to be a duplicate before completeing a full set is not very rewarding for players who have spent so much time, resources, and money just to aquire a piece that then gets broken for a measly 3,000 pieces.

This is not a complaint. Just my objective opinion. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 июль 2022, 16:3516.07.22

Can this get moved to FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS please. Not sure why it got posted here. 

28 июль 2022, 04:2128.07.22
Gloone

Can this get moved to FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS please. Not sure why it got posted here. 

ok!

28 июль 2022, 04:2528.07.22

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion Gloone! Let's wait for players' opinions on this matter!