Hello Anastasia ! 🙂
1. more levels at cc energizes the game, the more it requires extra effort and a proper involvement .At this
moment more coa can do points to get rewards in the first 12-20 hours in their tier.So after they get all the rewards the game becomes a little boring. Firstly,Plarium can add 2-3 new stages at all tiers and provide attractive rewards:elysien boost,elysien troops, champion units etc.
2. i understand... but please do something with that time... maybe a guardian is a little too much for non-elysian units,but there are other ways...upgrade dominion status and add training speed to troops; or at general- to his abilities... Now for 17600 swordsman i need to wait 54 days without bonuses... it is not a big problem for me, I can relax 54 days, like a vacation but maybe there are other players who want more action. In this moment I can( and I think many players can) recruit troops without raids so it is a little boring
3. thanks! I'm glad you like the idea. I hope the developers will implement this. is there a way to see if the developers will accept it ?
and bonus suggestions:
4. do something with player coalition role... in this moment there are 2 important coalition roles: hegemon and polemarch. these positions can see the coa statistics. comandant and standard-bearer can see what troops are in capital or pantheon. and others ???? if the coalition hasn't a capital level bigger than 5 or a pantheon only hegemon and polemarch are relevant and the others coa positions are irrelevant...
Now my sugestion: for every role in coa you can add 1 bonus( i don't know... +2% offensive troops power or increase training speed to troops or +2% defense troops power or others bonuses)... scholar 1 bonus, trainee 2 bonuses, citizen 3, and add 1 bonus for every position...
so with this way you will give more importance to every coalition position/role...
5. Change the rewards at personal events… for 1 mission I get 10-20 swords and some boost-15/30 minutes… the reward is very unattractive at this point. Increase the rewards and make it more attractive